Chapter Six

WOOOOOO! NEARLY 100 VOTES ON THIS STORY ALREADY! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :* HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

"Seth hunny wake up." A soft voice called out. "Wake sweety, you'll catch a cold sleeping here."

I slowly opened my eyes, letting it adjust to the light. My eyes opened completely and I saw Natalie smiling softly down at me as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Have I fell asleep?..." I questioned

"Seems like it sweety." She smiled. Then a heart broken memory came back to me.

~ Flashback ~

"Mommy! mommy!" I cried out. "Mommy! Where are you?!"

"Seth sweety I'm here." She smiled. "Did you have a nightmare?" She asked and sat down on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah...." I pouted. Then she opened her arms and I snuggled into it.

"It's O.K, mummy's here to protect you." She cooed and tighten her grip around me and I tightened my grip around her. Then she pulled away. "Here" She said and undid her necklace. It was a necklace with a simple silver ring on it. "This was granny's ring and it's mummy's lucky charm. If you wear this you won't have any more nightmares."

"Thank you mommy!"

~ End Of Flashback ~

"Er...thank you for the blanket" I said and sat up normally.

"Oh no sweety...I think Sebastian covered you with it." She said.

"I see. Erm I'm gonna head to my room now, thanks for waking me up." I smiled slightly as I stood up and follow Natalie out of the living room.

"You're welcome" She said and headed off to the study room.

I went upstairs taking two steps at a time, like a pro. I was on my way to my room and I saw Sebastian's door open. I looked in through it and saw that he had his hands covering his eyes. He seemed to be a bit down and tired and I didn't want to disturb him so I just ignore it and carry on to my room.

I closed the door behind and fell down onto my bed. Just as I lay down on it, my phone started to ring, somewhere in the room. I got up groaning and went searching around the room.

"Shit where are you, you damn thing." I hissed as I search my drawers and bed. Then I remembered that it was in my bag. "Shit no! Don't go off! I'm nearly there!" I groaned as I dug through my bag. When I finally found it at the bottom of the bag, it went off. "Ugh" I unlock my phone and saw that I had 3 miss calls, all from Aaron. Wonder what's wrong.

I called him back and he answered instantly on the 2nd ring. "Hello?" He greeted.

"Hey dude. What's up?" I replied and went back to my bed.

"Er...well...I was wondering if you wanna hang out on Saturday? Play some soccer or shit?" He asked, he sounds nervous for some reason. Hmm...Saturday with Aaron alone? Would that be good idea? However on the other hand I have to act as its nothing so I have to, otherwise he might think there's something wrong with me.

"Yeah! Sure. Soccer sounds fun. Shall we bring Kris?" I asked with fake happiness in my voice. Please say Kris can come.

"Er...er...." He stuttered. "I kind of just want to be alone with you...I have something to discuss with you." He said.

Something to discuss?

"What is it you want to discuss?" I asked, curiously.

"Its more of a face to face talk..."