Chapter Eight

Hey guys :D this is going to be a cute little chapter between Seth and Aaron :3 ~Enjoy~

~Seth~

"Seth you lazy thing, wake the hell up." Someone demanded. I don't want to wake up! I like it here...it's all nice and warm. "Seth wake up!" They demanded again. His voice sounds familiar...sounds hot. But I'm still not waking up, my eyes won't open. "I'll count to three and if you don't wake up, you'll regret it." He said. Pfft I don't care, what are you going to do? "One..." He started to count. "Two..." Bullshit, he's just blabbering. "Three...O.K, you asked for it." He said. Come at me big shot. 

Then suddenly I felt two hands on my hip and started to tickle making me jumped up from my sleep. "What the hell...are you doing!" I yelled.

"Hey, you wouldn't wake up."

"Yeah but...that is not the way of how you wake up your boyfriend. Aaron." I pouted.

"Bullshit." He stuck his tongue out. How cheeky. "Come on, get up."

"No!" I pouted and crossed my arms like a child. "I won't get up unless you kiss me." Then before I know it, Aaron's lips were on mine and I melted against it. 

"Is my princess happy now?" He teased and I nodded slightly.

"Anyway how did you get in?" I asked as I start to get out of bed.

"Oh your dad let me in. He also told me to tell you that he's going on a business trip and won't be back until Tuesday. Also Sebastian's gone out."

"Oh O.k thanks. Er I just need to go get ready, I'll be done in a bit." I said and headed to my en-suite. 

Today's Sunday and Aaron said that he'll take me on a date...our first date. We've been dating for just 24 hours and he's already so sweet, makes me love him more. But however...I still feel kind of weird. The image that Sebastian and Aaron had sex still kinda pisses me off but I try to let it slide. I want to ask him why but not on our first date.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and did my hair. "I'm nearly done, I just need to change." I said as I walked over to closet. "Oh by the way where are we going? Do I need to be formal or...?"

"No just wear whatever you want." He smiled and i nodded.

I picked a checked top and a pair of skinny jeans and headed towards the bathroom to change.

"Erm where are you going?" Aaron asks.

"Er...to change...?" I replied.

"Why don't you just get change here?" He smiled innocently. Bullshit.

"Well...er...because you're here" I blushed.

"And?"

"Well it's different! it's embarrassing....Just...Just shut up!" I pouted and walked off to the bathroom. I got changed and redid my hair before heading out of the bathroom. When I got out, Aaron wasn't there any more. So I started to search all around upstairs, yet he's still not there. "Aaron where are you?" I called as I headed downstairs.

"In the kitchen!" He called back. I walked into the kitchen and found Aaron in a apron! Oh my god...

"Wh-Wh-...Why are you in a apron?!" I asked.

"Well I thought that I might make you breakfast since you woke up so late." He replied and my heart melted. "Sit down" He said and I did. Then Aaron placed a plate of scrambled egg with a piece of toast in front of me. "I just made you something little because I don't want you to be full for our date."