Chapter Ten

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

~ENJOY~

~Seth~

Aaron just drove the both of us back to his house and suggested that I should stay over and I agreed. He got out of the car and I followed him, bring the basket along. He walks up to his house and unlocks the door then lets me in.

"I'm home mum!" Aaron called.

"Oh welcome home." Sharon appeared from the living room and gives Aaron a hug before turing to me. "Hello Seth darling!" She cooed and gives me a hug.

"Hello Sharon." I smiled back.

"I'll take that basket off you hunny. Did you have a nice date?" She winked. How did she know we were on a date? I turned and stared at Aaron confusingly.

"H...How did you know?" I asked.

"Oh Aaron told me that he's been liking you for ages now, then yesterday he said he had a date with you and was so happily, just like a girl." She giggled

"M-Mum!" Aaron blushed. Awe. How cute.

"Right. I have a night shift and I'm heading out now. I made some food for the both of you in the oven, just pre-heat it. And behave. O.K?" She demanded and we both nodded. "Good." She smiled and went into the kitchen.

"Let's go up to my room." Aaron said and walked up the stairs with me following behind him. This feels so weird. I've been in this house for like a million times but this time it feels...different. Maybe because me and Aaron are dating...haha...we're dating. I never thought it would come true.

As soon as stepped into Aaron's room, I was pushed up against the door. Aaron crashes his lips against mine and it took me a minute adjust to what was happening. Aaron's soft lips kissing against mine and I kissed back immediately. Aaron sucked on my bottom and a moan escaped from me, he took this chance and slip his tongue into of my mouth making me moan again.

I could feel sparks shooting down my spine, it was just amazing. We fought with our tongues for dominance and for a second I was winning! But then I felt Aaron's hand slipping up inside my top and pinched my nipple making me yelp.

"Is your nipple sensitive?" He smirked, as he broke away from the kiss, both panting for air.

"S...shut up!" I pouted. I could feel my face and my whole body firing up, sparks shooting all over the place.

"RIGHT I'M GOING OUT NOW! BEHAVE!" We heard Sharon shout, causing me to flinch a little.

I felt Aaron's other hand snaking down behind my waist and onto my ass. Fuck! Does he want to do it?

He gave my ass a squeeze, at the same time pinching my nipple. He gave me a quick peck on the lips before working his way down my neck and sucking on it.

"A-Aaron..." I purred, my hands clenching onto the back of his shirt. I'm getting turned on...I could feel my jeans getting tighter.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I heard my phone and I pushed Aaron away gently with on of my hands and got my phone out of my jean pocket.

"It's Natalie." I said.

"Answer it." Aaron replied and I nodded. I swipe across my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Hey sweety." Natalie replied

"Hi, Is something wrong?" I asked. I stared at Aaron and he had a lustful look, those golden brown eyes just tells it all. Then he suddenly smirked and I clicked on to why. I shook my head 'no' rapidly but he continued to smirk with his hands still on my body.