Intro

"Fuck."

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" The alarm clock blared. "Shut up!" Brooke frantically reached over slamming her palm onto the clock, watching it topple over, she rolled over in bed, mumbling pushing her frizzy dirty blond locks from her eyes as she struggled wearily in her blanket, wishing she could sleep for 10 extra minutes. She groaned and pushed the body next to her. "Alright time to go, I have to get ready for school." She shoved the boy awake. He grunted.

The blonde headed boy hopped out of bed pulling his pants over his hips grabbing his t-shirt from the messy floor. Brooke to finally got out of bed plugging her phone into her speakers and got ready for school in the dark, as was the custom. Fingering through each shirt in her closet, she picked out the green wrinkly top that showed the most cleavage.

She threw on her Hollister jeans, brushed her teeth, and left out to catch the bus without doing her hair. Once at school, she paraded through the hallways with poise and confidence, her silver bulls nose ring, and glowing pink lipstick, simply blinding the cloud of boys in her path.

At the end of the school day Brooke walked home instead of taking the bus, she walked with her best friend. They made plans to smoke as soon as they found a suitable closet to hotbox. Emily her best friend had light blonde straight hair and a deep grunge appearance. Emily had a short temper and was good at not taking crap from anyone. Brooke and Emily had been friends since 7th grade and now they were both in 11th attending Riverton High.

The duo was known for staying in trouble, mainly with the law. The couple had landed themselves in Juvie a few times, for skinny dipping in hotel pools - multiple times. Drug possession, and shoplifting. Emily was the beginning, she started having rebellion problems after her father's death when she was only 10. She was closer to him then she was to anyone else in her family. She was a daddy's girl in the highest degree.

From walks in the park, to sitting in her father's lap while he drove through minor streets on his way home from the market. When he left her, she started to spiral downward. From being a innocent 10 year old - to drinking secretly by age 12. Not sure how to cope with her loss, she did what she saw her mother do. Take down shots of brandy and whiskey every night. Sneaking into the liquor cabinets and drinking away her problems.

When Emily was 12 when she met sweethearted Brooke, turning her inside out in a matter of months. By age 13 she convinced her mother to let her wear makeup and she wore large amounts, from lipstick to concealer. By age 15 she was exposed to weed and by age 17 she was full blown sexually active. months. The two were inseparable, like Bonnie and Clyde.