~17~

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them."

-Carrie Bradshaw

TEXT MESSAGES

Chelsey ~ // Hey i'm sorry about the other night I just couldn't go through with it.
10:00 pm

Ashton ~ // It's whatever ..
10:00 pm

Chelsey ~ // Cold feet..
10:01 pm

Ashton ~ // doesn't make a difference to me if it wasn't you it was going to be someone else
10:05 pm

Chelsey ~ // I assumed.
10:08 pm

Ashton ~ // why are you texting me anyway? to get a redo?
10:09 pm

Chelsey ~ // Maybe at a later date when I'm ready..
10:11 pm

Ashton ~ // I'm ready when you are.
10:15 pm

Chelsey sat in her bedroom on her pink cased iphone 6, twiddling between keys. Chelsey was a decent girl with a full spirit. chewing on the ends of her hair nervously, she sat in thought. She wiggled her toes in her black boots.

She thought about how anxious she got with Ashton. Her parents didn't even know she went to that concert. When in tangled in Ashton, it wasn't the first time she ducked out on a boy before the main course.

There were many times where she had almost had sex. Her parents were professional worriers, and were known for there bubble wrap type protection. She got good grades In school, she was on the debate team, a grade point average of 3.5, she was on the swim team.

She was doing great things, but the choices she made she didn't feel like her own. Chelsey however did make her own decisions and was very skillful at covering her tracks. Losing her virginity was a decision she wanted to make on her own with whom she chose.

Her parents had ruled out dating altogether. They urged Chelsey too focus on school. They had colleges lined up to accept Chelsey, but she really was looking forward to it. Chelsey's parents wanted her to do so much, but it wasn't she had in mind.