~11~

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive."

― Walter Scott

Atop John's lap Emily made out with him heavily. Rubbing his hard chiseled chest, running her hands through his soft hair. His creamy complexion started to burn up slowly, he was turning apple red. She maneuvered her hips slowly and nibbled on his earlobes, bit his neck and left a trail of kisses over his upper chest.

The shortness in his breath and how firmly his eyes were shut told Emily she was doing a good job. His muscles tightened with every slight movement she made. They sat on John's lap in his room. They had just come in from a baseball game that he took her to. He was on his way driving Emily home, but the plan was diverted when Emily had another idea. So rushing to his bedroom she got him hot and bothered quickly.

She tugged at the top of his shirt with her teeth, giving him a sexually possessed stare. Emily wanted John to know what they were, and what they were was nothing more than good fun. John had been taking Emily out for 3 months. John crushed her body to his gripping tightly onto her bottom in her jean shorts. He kissed up her neck.

He fidgeted with the buckled of her shorts, throwing her on her back on the bed. Pulling them down to her ankles, exposing her white colored lace panties. Emily giggled passionately, playfully touching her legs. He went in to kiss her and she pulled off his shirt tracing her fingers over his chest and down to his belt buckle, she started to unbuckled them.

Then with a sudden change of pace John grabbed her hands catching his breath. His face looked full of thought. Emily touched his face lightly and pressed her soft pink lips onto his neck once more. "Lay down baby.." She whispered.

"Don't you think we are kinda rushing things?"

Emily tried to ignore the comment kissing slowly down his chest, passed his stomach and tapping the buckle with her fingernail.

"Emily.." John reluctantly sighed.

"Do you want me?" Emily whispered meeting noses with him. Her eyes en wrapped in passion and lost in ecstasy.

"Why can't we take things slow." He caressed her face.

"Take what slow baby.." She whined.

"Emily all we do is make out, as great as it is, I want a bit more from you then..heated make out sessions."

Emily sighed getting up from his bed, she stood center of him in her shirt and panties her arms crossed and her best pouty face on.

"Well - I guess I should come clean.." Emily said running her hands through her hair. "Look John, you are as sweet guy, your cool, and interesting and very sexy okay? But, I can't be in a relationship with you, or anyone else at this point..I'm still very tore up about what happened between me and my ex."

He sat up in confusion. "Then why did you let me take you out?"

"Well, I just -"

"You never wanted a relationship." John shook his head.

"No." Emily whispered.

"So what was the point of all this huh? What am I too you? some kind of game or something? What is your purpose!" John threw his hands up.

"John.." Emily said sweetly walking towards him to comfort him.

"No no - don't okay?" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Using me to fill a selfish void huh?"

Emily said nothing.

"You should go." John rubbed his face.

She grabbed her things and left without a word.