Blind (intro for Hunter!!! :) :)

"I have found 5 blind window treatment stores in your area," the automated voice replied. Kara groaned. "What? No! For the last time, I am blind!" She shut off her phone, frustrated. What had that nurse given her? It was her fault she couldn't freaking see.
Kara heard footsteps coming, and she turned around quickly, towards where she thought they were coming from.
"Hey," the voice called out, "you okay?"
The voice didn't belong to Leo, or any nurse that she knew, the voice was actually hot one, that would most likely belong to an equally hot person.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be," Kara responded, facing what she hoped was the guy.
"Cuz you're talking to hand sanitizer," the smooth voice continued, slightly mockingly.
Kara shifted, correcting her stance, hoping that she was now facing him. "I may be having some temporary problems with my vision, not that it's any of your concern," she shot back, hoping to hide her fear and frustration.
"Do you need help," the guy asked gently.
"No! I don't," she exclaimed forcefully. "I'm waiting for my friend. Now who the hell are you?"
"Not your friend, clearly," the guy replied, a teasing tone playing with his voice. Kara swore that if she could see he would be smirking. "But I'm happy to walk you to your room," the stranger continued.
"Ew, no! Do you even work here, or are you some sicko with a fetish for hot blind girls?!" Gosh, how stupid did he think she was?
"Okay," the guy gave in, and turned to leave.
"Wait!" Kara stopped him, realizing that she could use the help, and deciding that not much could go wrong in the few minutes it would take for her to get back to her room. And as much as she hated to admit it, she really did need help. "Okay, it's just past the nurse's station, on the right. Room 515." She jumped as a firm hand held onto her arm, and gasped. "If you even graze my boob I will go full blown ninja on you," she yelled, sharply.
"Duly noted," he replied, with a slight attitude. He shifted in front of her and began dragging her towards what she hoped was her room. She heard a click, and his hand left her arm. "See ya around."
"Wait," she called, the sassy attitude leaving her. "Where's my bed?" She heard a door close, and her floor started rising.

--------------------------

So, I know that's short, but I just couldn't resist making that a single part :) :) I love that scene. And, I wanted to introduce Hunter in a special way, cuz he's my favorite :) Just a heads up, he's going to be pretty involved in the story, I'm so excited :) teaser/promo: Jordi and Alex talk about their kiss, so do Leo and Emma, and the drama with Nurse Jackson also continues :)