Chapter 4 There Driving us crazy!!!

Hello people, I hope anyone read the last chapter, becuase I could not tell if anyone read it with barely any votes or comments, so it makes me wonder if i should still be writing this, so anyway I hope you guys like this chapter, please comment and vote please.

On the side is what I think Skylar look like, it kinda scary, yet at the same time its hot.

 Redited(3-23-12)

Chapter 4 There driving us crazy!!!

Alice and Shion woke up when they heard someone knocking on their bedroom door.  

"Rise and shine boyfriends" Skylar came in with a smile, "It’s time to wake up and start your day."  

Shion groaned out, "Skylar, its 6:00 in the morning, and its freaken Sunday.”  Shion quickly cover his head with the blanket.

  "And stop calling us boyfriends." Alice groaned out too, covering his head with the pillow.  

Skylar shook his head, then a playful smirk took over his face, with a big yell he jumped on the brother’s bed, making both Alice and Shion fall off the side of the bed.

  “SKYLAR!!!!" Alice and Shion yelled, rubbing their eyes.

  "It was either jump on the bed or I would have no choice but to kiss-”  

Shion got up quickly and cover Skylar mouth, glaring, "It’s too damn early to be saying kissing, or saying anything sexual, and again, it’s NOT normal to be talking about that subject."

  Letting go, Shion quickly exit the room to the bathroom, Alice got up warily, falling dizzily back on the bed.  

Skylar frowned, "Alice wake up.”  

"Go away.” Alice waved Skylar away, not at all opening his eyes.  

Renji came in, frowning, "What’s taking so long, their breakfast is about to get cold.”  

Skylar shrugged his shoulders, “They’re not morning people.”  

Renji shook his head, “I'll deal with my boyfriend, you deal with yours."  

Skylar smiled, “Are you going to give him mouth to mouth?”  

"That’s none of your business." Renji couldn’t help but smile back, pushing Skylar out the room.

Skylar laughed as he hurried to Shion.

  "Alice, honey, time to wake up.” Renji sat on the bed beside Alice’s body.  

"Go away.” Alice repeated again; covering his head with the pillow.