Chapter 22 Spa day

Hello readers, I was goign to update my new story, but alot of readers are reading this stroy, so I wanted to update this first. I hope you guys llke it.

Please comment and vote please

Chapter 22 Spa day.

"Masaki, Shion, get out of the damm car!!" Father yell out to the boys. They were right infront of the huge building, basically in the middle of no where.

"I am not feeling so good.." Shion mumble, as he got out the car, looking really dizzy. Alice on the other hand, was trying not to get notice, he even put on a hoodie to hide his face.

“I don’t care if you are sick, now get out of the damm car, or I will send you back home.’

“Fine then, send me home then, I don’t even want to be here.” Shion restored as he glare.

Shion father give a stern look, Alice could definiteli see where Shion got his entire stubbornness from.

“do what you want..” shion father finally said before picking up the luggage and enter the spa. Alice mother shook her head as she follow along.

“you must be signing up for a early grave.” Alice said as he pull shion with him.

“Like I care, I rather face father wrath then meeting Asuka here.” Shion said, shivering.” I really hope she does not come tio this spa.”

“Shion, there are over 25 spas in this city, what are the chances Asuka would be coming to this one, beside, we are on the outskirts of town, so the chances of Asuka coming here is 1 out of 100 chances.”

"I really....

"SHION. ALICE.' Asuka voice raise out behind them, both of the boys look sick now as they see Asuka runnign toward them, right behind her is Gaku, Renji and Skylar, all holding their laughter when Asuka grab them in a tight hug.