Chapter 31: The damage has been done

Sorry, but i just suffer the wrost day of my life, so i just feel so tried, so i hope you like this update, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 31: The damage has been done

Asuka smile when gaku screams with rage.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU DONE" Gaku crys as he pick up a calulator and started to type at a fast rate.

"What are you doing?" Shion said as Skylar jump into his lab.

Asuka came over behind gaku and her mouth drop when she saw the numbers.

"See this amounrt, by the time you turn 19 next year, you will be in 200 million in debt!."

"Actually gaku. It not asuka going to be i that much debt, it will be Mika." Alice said as renji put his arm around.

Asuka smiles as she jumps on Nicaea" So i got a super hot male who is basically perfect be a huge problem on mika life, man where have you beeni my life."

Gaku grim as he throw the calulator. When gaku was about to say something, his cellphone started to ring.

"EVERYONE BE QUIET!" Gaku said as he answer with a fake smile.

"Yes boss........no.........he repair, that great.......oh......." Gaku smile turn to horror as he listen to his boss.

The others look at each other looking confuse.

Gaku then hang up, then he sigh.

"Um.....I got good news and bad news..." Gaku finch as every eye landed on him.

"What the god news?"Alice said.

"Good news, Skylar been fixed.....

Skylar jump up screaming with joy" Thank god, get ready shion, as soon as i get in my body, i am sooo going to nail your as....."

Shion quickly cover his mouth.

Gaku blush as he still talking."but the bad news is that Skylar, you only last 24 hours i that body."

Skylar froze" what !!!!!"

" It appears that your systems is in over heat mode, due to not fully having sex with shion, you won tlive long till you do it all the way."

"Then that means...

"Renji, you are pretty much like skylar, if you dont do the deed, you will die...

Alice and shion turn white. Although they dont know if they are afraid of having sex with them or that they will die pretty soon.

So like any normal boy would do when face with a situation......They ran.

And there boyfriend are seriously piss.

Sorry , i am writing frkom my nook, so that why its short. So what now, pretty soon. This book will end, and very soon you will see if this book will have a happy ending, or will it turn tragic like the manga.

Please comment and vote please.