Chapter 24 WHAT in Hell was wrong with you!!!!

Judging my the chapter name, you guys can bet something is seriously going to happen, but what!! better read and find out.

I am dedicating this chapter to a certain fan who always comment on everyone one of my books, so thank you for being a good susporter :())

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 24 WHAT in Hell was wrong with you!!!!

"Skylar.....can you please give me a moment with my brother." alice said quietly as Skylar was quickly pulling up his pants.

"Um..sure.." Skylar could not look in alice eyes as he quickly grab Renji hand as he left the room, a quiet slamm was the only sound heard in the quiet room.

"Alice...can you please hand me my pants.." Shion voice was muffle, as he was still under the cover.

Alice quickly hold up Shion pants, and was really pale as he pick up Shion underwear.

It just made Alice wonder what could have drove his brother to...Alice stop the thought form coming up, he was so not going to think what just happen.

When Alice throw the clothes on the sheets, Shion quickly pull the sheets off of him and quickly pick up the pants.

Alice turn his head, giving his brother the privacy he needs.

"You can look now.." shion mutter.

Alice turn his head." Tell me that what I just saw never happen.."

Shion glups." Alice...

"WHY DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH HIM!!" alice yell so loud, Shion quickly cover Alice mouth.

Shion glare." Out of all the time, now you have to scream, if you scream any more louder, I bet Europe will hear you."

Alice push Shion hand away, giving him a glare of his own." Why did you have Sex with Skylar..' alice as kagain, this time more quiet.

"Skylar was the one who started it.." shion defended himself.