Chapter 18 The Bitch stole my boyfriend!!!!

The tile for this chapter seem to fit right, I am kinda red now that I am naming this update like this, but what the hell, if it get more readers from the name alone, then the name stay.

Anyway enjoy this update, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 18 The Bitch stole my boyfriend!!!!!

"THAT FUCKING WHORE!!!" Shion shouted for the tenth time after he came out of his fainting state.

Alice wanted to cover his ears fromn the constant screams of fury.

"Shion, just calm down,,,,,,,,

"CLAM DOWN!!!!! HOW CAN I CLAM DOWN, THAT MAN STEALING WHORE TOOK MY MAN!!!!!" Shion scream fustratred as he went to the hallway closet and was begaining to throw things out of the closet.

'What are you looking for.." Renji sigh as he try to pick up all the items Shion thrown out, as Alice was attempting to clam Shion down.

"I am looking for Dads old baseball bat, I am going to bloodly beat that bitch to death, and while I am at it, I will knock some sense into that IDIOT Skylar!!!"

"Shion, you are SO fucking bilpolor..' Alice sigh.

"What bilpolor??" Renji ask confuse.

"Shion keep on switching moods whenever skylar is envovle, first he said he hate him, now he like he want him, make up your mind already.." Alice dodge shion thrown item.

"Found it!!!" shion pick up the aluminum bat.

"Bravo.." Alice clap his hands" Now the only problem is where in hell is Mika"

"DAMM!!!" shion screams again.

"call Gaku." Renji suggested.

"why in hell do we need to call that cosplaying freak.." shion grumble

"Oche, now that hurtful." A male voice said fron behind the couth.