Chapter 36: Together Forever

Well sorry for the wait, even though it was not that long. I hope you like this LAST chapter of the story, so what the ending!! Well read and find out. Thank you all for reading up till this point, I can not believe I written this book for almost a year now!! So enjoy the ending.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 36" Together Forever."

Shion and Alice were both walking back home with Asuka and Nicaea, as Asuka was trying to make conversation with Shion, Nicaea was trying to lighten Alice.

"So Shion, how that new job of yours as the clerk of my manga job" Asuka said as Shion give a small smile.

"Im getting underpaid, hate my hours, and my boss is a overbearing idiot, to say the least, it fills the void." Shion laugh a little as he was rubbing Skylar ring on the chain, which is around Shion Neck. Same with Alice having Renji ring.

"So Alice, how are you doing with the boy's in class, I see that you gotten alot of love letters from your classmates." Nicaea tease.

"Don't remind me.." Alice moans as he throw away a bag full of love letters in the trash.

As Shion and Alice continue to move, Asuka lean toward Nicaea.

"Im worry, it been 6 months now, and my friends aren't at all getting better." Asuka mutter.

"I know, that starting to worry me too." Nicaea mutter back, looking real concern.

"And to make things worse, Gaku been acting all sneaky, I swear he is hiding something." Asuka shook her head.

"Well.." Nicaea stop himself as he look across the street, as Asuka look, her eyes were wide in shock.

As the brother look behind to see why the couple stop, their eyes were wide in shock as they see a man identical to Skylar as he was walking down the street.

"Skylar..." Shion breath out as Alice look at Asuka and Nicaea, confuse.

"Shion.." Alice try to say, but Shion was already running toward the man.

"SKYLAR!!!" Shion shouted as he ran across the street, barely dodging the cars as he ran, leaving angry honks and cursing people.

As Shion ran toward the man, the man who look really close to Skylar turn around from the commostion, frowning at Shion.