Chapter 20 Hell break loose!!!

i notice i have misspell so many words when I update, and don't releize it tiil it is up, it a really bad habit for me to break, so sorry if some words are hard to read, i really need a editor. Like really badly, so if anyone who knows a good editor, let me know, send me a private message, and PLEASE don't send a message on my public message broad, i really don't have the time to look over every message send my way, so it will be easiler for me if it was on private.

Anyway, please enjoy this update. Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 20 Hell break loose.

Alice woke up to the sound of phone ringing, and he quickly look at the side an groans whne he saw it 9:00 in the morning.

Alice eyes widden and he jump up." IT 9:00 !!! WE ARE SO LATE!!!!"

Renji eyes open up, and he look kinda amuse when Alice was running around the room, trying to put on his school clothes in a hurry.

"Alice, come back to bed.." Renji purrs.

Alice glares as he was hopping on one leg, trying to put on his shoes." It 9 in the morning, we are late for school.'

Renji frowns." Um alice......" He try to warn, but Alice did not heard, he just left the room in a hurry and was out of the door.

Renji sigh as he got up and streath his muslces, he really like to have Alice on his arms again, last night, Alice tangle himself around Renji, making Renji feeling a bit of pride in himself to have Alice all to himself.

Renji chuckle as he pull on some shorts and decided to make some breakfest, he was wondering when Alice would releize it was a hoilday, so school was close.

"Good morning." Renji said when he saw Shion eating a bowl of ceral, so that one lest mouth to feed.

'Morning.." Shion mumble, when Skylar came out wearing some really short shorts and a really tight shirt, serously, you can see his nipples though the thin layer..

"I really don't want to know why Skylar is wearing that...' Renji rolled his eyes as he took out a frying pan.

"He trying to get me to admit that I want his body..." shion mumbles, his face pink." And trying to get me jeleous if a bimbo....I mean girl, looks at him."