Chapter 25 FIGHT!!!

So sorry for the wait, i really piss of my mom boyfriend, so he took my computer away, and for me to keep on posting, i need to find a job to get another computer, so that means it going to be a long time for me to update this and my other storys, and the only reason i updated this today is that i am in the libaray.

I really hope i get a job soon, so anyway enjoy this update.

Sorry, it short

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 25 FIGHT!!!

'Stupid idiots.." asuka mumble as she exit out the elevator watching skylar and Dominic in a heated yelling match.

So far, no one hit each other...well yet anyway.

Asuka look back at alice and Shion." Their they are, Lover boy Vs Player Boy, now if you excuse me, I got some straight males to secarh for, DON't bother to find me.."

Asuka said as she see a couple of good looking males entering the spa, rasing her to top, Asuka dash toward the spa.

"Remind me to find a good doctor to help Asuka with her male disorder.' Alice shiver as Shion stomp toward angry towards the two males.

"Skylar, dominic, what in HELL are you guys fighting about...THIS TIME!!"

Both Males not in mid-motions, and look at Shion as if they never saw him before, till Dominic smile, which in term made skylar growl low.

'He mine.." skylar grumble.

Dominic shrugged.'  won't be for long..'

Shion groan when Skylar launge after Dominic, dominic might have plan that for he dodge the blow that was meant for him, but just barely.

"Stop this.." shion kept on repeating when Skylar try a series of punches at Dominic, and Dominic kept on dodging.

Then when Skylar hit the all, taking a huge chunck out of the wall, everyone froze, i mean it, EVERYONE froze.

Dominic was looking at Skylar hand, and his face was pale white." What.....is that sticking out of you hand!!!"

Shion look down the same moment Skylar did, and they both got terror on their face when they see wires coming out of the crack on Skylar hand.

Before Shion could have said anything, Gaku appear.' Skylar have a slight proble, in his hand, nothing to worry about..'

'But...." Before Dominic could have said anything, Gaku single his hand and tow huge men appear out of nowhere, took Dominic by the arms, and took him away.

"what..."

'you broken the agreement.." gaku said sadly.' Skylar expose himself in fornt of this whole lobby, I am sorry Shion......."

soon more men appear, seemingliy talking to everyone, even alice.

'I am sorry Shion, but we are going to take Skylar away.....

Sorry, if It wasen't for my mom boyfriend desision, I would have updated two times the ammount. I don't know when I will update, but I will try to update soon. So till then, comment and vote please