Chapter 10 Sadness. Anger, Confusion??

Hi everyone, I decided to add random pictures for each chapter now, some related to the charaters in the story, or sometimes  random Anime photos for fun.

But for this chapter, on the side is two version of Alice, left side depression, the right side anger. I think it cool how this picture show Alice emotions.

Please comemnt and vote please.

Chapter 10 Sadness, Anger, Confusion??

For the rest fo the day, Alice have not seen Shion. During 4 period, Alice ask if he made see where his brothers was at, of course the teahcer did not let him leave without an escort, and when the teacher ask if anyone would take Alice, every boys hand raise up.

Alice, for once was greatful, that the teacher ask Renji to escort him, and Alice could not help but smile when all the boys groans out in dissapointment.

As they left the classroom, Renji put his arm around Alice as they walk down the hallway. Alice would have pull his arm off of him, but Alice felt to confortable to in his arms.

"Where are we going??" Renji could not help but ask.

"The principle office......" Alice mumbles.

As soon as they got to the office, Alice took Renji arm off of him, Renji frowns in dissapointment. But Alice kept his face nutural.

"Excuse me.." Alice ask the lady behind the reception desk. " Is a Shion Tojo here....."

The lady was starting at Renji, ingoring Alice question" It good to see you again, honey, what can I do for you...." The Lady lean foward, showing off too much cleavage.

Alice was taken back, his eyes showing anger, he just been inogre, and to make it worst, this old lady is hitting on his man........I mean.......oh screw it, I said it.....

Renji for a moment look annoy, then smile" Did you not heard what my boyfriend said.." Renji pull Alice close to him. " We ask if you if a Shion Tojo was here...."

The Lady was taken back, soon she pull back, and give Alice a envy look." Sorry..did not notice she was here......."

"Now that just rude to be saying that as if Alice is not here, now are you going to help us, if you don't, then I demand to talk to your supervisor." Renji said, a snap in his voice. Alice could not help but feel glad Renji protecting him.