Chapter 15 Job hunting

Sorry for not updating this sooner, I just had alot of things that needed to be done. I hope you guys like this chapter, please comment and vote.

on the side is Alice.

Chapter 15 Job hunting.

The next morning.

"Alice, hurry up or we are going to be late" Shion yell as he quickly thrown on his school uniforms. Shion and Alice had overselpt. Who can blame them. They had a long night. A night Shion really want to forget.

At the moment, Shion was trying to find his shoes.

Alice came in brushing his blond hair, giving Shion a glare.

" You try brushing this hair in the morning every day ." Alice was brushing really fast. As he look at the time, he give a moan.

"We need to leave now if we are to get to class on time." shion said as he found his shoes, as he pull them on he toss Alice a blue ribbon.

Alice frown as he caught it." You don't execpt me to wear this??"

"Find don't wear it, but don't blame me when people are laughing at your crazy bed hair."

Alice sigh as he put on the blue ribbon" Remind me to kill you later."

As Shion pull open the door, he rolled his eyes" You been saying that for years, and yet you never follow though."

As they rush out, they nearly bump into Skylar and Renji.

Renji gave a frown" what the rush??"

"No time." Alice push pass Renji, while Shion ingore Skylar as they rush out the door.

Skylar shook his head as he quickly  follow the boys, Renji soon follow suit.

9000000000000000000000000000000000

25 mintues later.

"My legs hurt.." Alice moans as he sat at his desk. Shion had his head down, breathing heavily. Renji and Skylar look pretty normal, not at all tried. As if they had not run the 5 miles it took to get to school on time.