Chapter 8 School life

Still am really happy to have people voting and commenting, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please comment and vote please

Chapter 8 School life.

Before Alice and Shion arrive at school.

Renji somehow knew that Shion would have talk Alice into sneaking out, Renji was prepare. While the boys were still alseep, he gotten Skylar to look up the school there boyfriend were going too.

"Are you positive that our boyfiend would sneak out.." Skylar said as he gotten all the info he needs, he even went so far as to hack the system to add them as new students.

Renji was near the brother bedroom door, trying to see if the boys were at all awake.

"Their waking up.." Renji said as he left the door and came close to Skylar, who near the kichten table.

"So what else is new..." Skylar road his eyes as he shut off the labtop" So what the plan now....

Renji pick up the house keys from the table and hurry toward the front door.

'Are you at all going to answer me??"

When Renji still not replay, Skylar nearly shouted, but Renji cover his mouth quickly.

"How far is the school..." Renji said quietly as he pull Skylar out the house and lock the door behind them.

"10 mintues by car, 40 to 50 mintues by walking...why???"

"Well Shion and Alice don't have a car, so it will take them almost an hour to get to school..I thought it would be best to get there early......

"Then why leave now?? Were not human, we could be there in under 10 mitnues.." Skylar shook his head.

"The idea is to appear human.." Renji said as they walk down the sidewalk towards school, even throught the sun is just coming up, the streets were really busy. And the males were attracting lots of female eyes.

"I don't like how they are looking at us...." Skylar voice wavers a bit, most of the girls seem to be school girls, and when Skylar looks at them as they walk by, they giggle like crazy.

Before long they notice they were being follow by the 3 school girls, and when they turn around to look, the girls smile and wave at them.

"Man I wish Shion give me that kind of adorment.." Skylar whisper.

"Same here, Alice just seem so......shy....but he sure as hell can kiss" Renji smile at the tought of the first day, if he concentrate he could still taste him.