Chapter 7

Chapter 7: What about his P.O.V?
Dylan's P.O.V

It's been about three weeks since Autumn and I have been 'dating'.

I was tired of running back to Alexis every single time. This ride around, she was going to come begging to me.

She could shove her tongue down Christian's throat as many times as she wanted. Doesn't matter because she'll soon realize that she misses me.

Yeah, our relationship is weird but I really couldn't give two flying fucks.

As for Autumn.....

To tell the truth, I don't know why I picked her. When we crashed into each other, there was something about her personality that intrigued me.

And before you go making assumptions, I'm not intrigued in that way. More like curious.

Autumn was really creative. Every morning when I crawl through her window, I read about five pages in her journal before waking her up. It seems like she writes all her personal feelings down those books.

The way Autumn writes, it's an interesting view on how she sees the world. Very interesting.

Apparently, Autumn wants to be a writer and apart from writing in her journals, she also writes books. She keeps them on her laptop so, I've never seen them.

Over the last fifteen days, Autumns really grown on me; despite her stubbornness.

Right now I was reading one of her poems in her journal while she just laid in bed, sleeping with her hands dangling from the edge. Her lips were were parted as she snored silently.

I have to say, she was talented when it came to writing. I closed her journal and made my way over to her bed. I squatted down besides the bed, next to her face. "Autumn."

"Autumn. Time to wake up." She groaned but kept her eyes closed. She was going to pretend that she didn't hear me. "Let's go. Wake up, Autumn."

Like every other morning, she opened her eyes and glared. "I don't wanna go to classes today." She said softly.

She always does that thing with her voice. She'll talk like a regular person and then she starts talking softly. I think she only does that when she's thinking and trying to have a conversation simultaneously.

"You have to. If you do, I'll get you gummy bears." She sat up instantly.

"I hate you." Autumn mumbled before pushing me to the side and standing up. I just watched her in amusement. She wasn't a morning person, at all. Seriously, last week, she was seconds away from punching me in the face because I told her that her hair looked ridiculous.

As she walked into her mirror, I watched as she stretched her arms above her head, causing her to slightly arch her back.

My mind started to get creative as the image replayed in my head.

What? It's not like I purposely think about those things. It's just natural, okay?

I sat on her bed and looked out the window. People walked passed and saw that I was sitting on a random bed, In a random room, that belonged to a random girl.

It's no doubt people knew that Autumn and I were dating. Hell, everyone knew.

Autumn grabbed a towel and cloths before heading for the bathroom for a shower.

About seven minutes later, she came out and grabbed her bag. Her hair was in a messy bun today and she wasn't wearing her sweatshirt like she always did. "You ready, baby girl?"