Twins

I was sitting at my desk and I wanted nothing more than to go home. I don't know what has been going on with me for the past few days. Right now, my stomach is killing me.

I think it's because I let Tyler cook for us last week when he was over the house. I don't know.

Just then, Anthony and Jewel came sprinting up to my cubicle. Oh god. "What happened now guys?" I asked spinning in my chair to face them.

"Anthony won't give me a break just because I went out with Mac yesterday." Jewel said incredulously. "I don't see the big deal."

"The big deal, Mac's an idiot. She doesn't need to be going out with someone like that." Anthony glared at Jewel.

I just stared at the two of them. Nope, definitely not the first time this has happened. Anthony and Jewel had a love/hate relationship. They're always teasing each other, yet, you can't find two people on this planet that want to bang each other so badly. They're both like three years older than me, yet they act like children.

What can I say, I love them.

Yes, it's immature, but it's my life. I seem to attract crazy people, wherever I go. However, I love Jewel and Anthony. They're my friends, but sometimes I want to choke them.

"Okay, okay, calm down." I said raising my hands. "What happened?"

Jewel sighed and pushed passed Anthony. He gave her an annoyed look as she came to sit next to me. "You know Mac from the fifth floor?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, he's cute."

"Autumn, whose side are you on?" Anthony asked, squinted his eyes at me. I mouthed an 'I love you' to him.

"Okay, so I agreed to go out to dinner with him. He was so sweet and he was kind the whole night." Jewel went on and Anthony still wore a frown. "So, when I get home, he walks me up to my apartment, for some reason Anthony is there, starts freaking out then he punches Mac!"

I gave Anthony a perplexed look. "You punched him." Anthony just shrugged.

"I don't like him."

Jewel and Anthony Sat and we're quiet for a moment. I could literally reach out and touch the damn tension. But these two.... It was obvious they liked each other.

"Okay, I know you've heard this a million times..." I started.

"Come on, Autumn." Jewel groaned.

"Yeah, not this again."

"But...you two have feelings for each other. It really can't be any more overt. Why don't you go out already?"

Anthony and Jewel looked at each other and then back to me. "No." They both said in unison.

I rolled my eyes. "You both know you want to, so...I know exactly what to do." Jewel raised her eyebrows.

"And what's that?" She asked, her pitch black hair falling into her eyes.

I just turned to Anthony. "Kiss her." I said simply.

"I'm sorry, what?" He asked confused.

I smiled, and I wanted to laugh. "You heard me, and you know you want to." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Anthony now wore an impassive expression on his face. Then, Jewel went off. "Are you kidding me! Autumn, were being serious, okay. You need to-"

Jewel was cut off when Anthony bent down and captured her lip in between his.