Chapter 24

Chapter 24: What about the beach?
Dylan's P.O.V

My eyes slowly opened and I came face to face with.....Autumn?

Oh yeah, we're in Miami. When I started to move, that's when I realized our position.

Crap. The top part of the our bodies weren't touching but the lower halves were.

Our legs were tangled and I had no idea how I was going to escape before Autumn woke up. I could already tell she was going to freak out.

Well, what can I say, it's natural. I'm not doing it on purpose. I studied Autumn's face, and as always she looked really cute. Her lips were slightly parted and she was snoring softly. Her hair was all over the place but it didn't block out her gentle face.

We were both laying on our side and Autumn's legs were wrapped around my top one, so that her middle was pressed against my thigh.

Shit.

Autumn started to stir and then her eyes snapped opened. Her eyes were widened as she locked gazes with me. "Good morning, baby girl." I mumbled awkwardly. She quickly scrambled off the bed and I got of too.

"Oh my god! Dylan!"

"What do you want me to do Autumn, it's morning." I sighed.

"That's very offensive." She mumbled. I didn't miss how she looked down at the floor so her hair would cover the blush on her face.

"If anything, it's a compliment. That means your body is physically attractive." I shrugged.

"Oh my god." She groaned while putting her hands on her ears. I started to laugh. "It's not funny."

"It's sort of funny." I chuckled. She rolled her eyes playfully and walked to her luggage. She grabbed her clothes and looked at me.

"What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise." I told her.

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Tell me."

"Autumn, you know I can still throw you in the pool, if I want to." She chuckled before going into the bathroom.

I wanted to take Autumn to Miami beach. It's a nice place and me and Lucas practically went there every weekend. I think she would enjoy it. I know she would.

Then I would see that smile she always had on her face, that was really cute. I liked that smile. I grabbed my towel and made my way to the other bathroom.

Ten Minutes Later

I walked back into the bedroom to find Autumn leaning against the headboard. She was writing in her journal and she didn't notice me until I walked further into the room.

When I sat down next to her, she looked at me. "What are you writing about?" I asked her.

"I'm writing about me." She sighed and closed it before placing it in her suitcase that was now by the bed. "I'm hungry." She pouted.

"My moms probably cooking breakfast." I told her. I looked at her carefully, and then spoke again. "Your hairs different." Autumn looked at me like she was taken aback.

Of course I would notice that she changed her hair. It was in two braids that rested on each shoulder. You could still tell that her hair was ridiculously curly. She looked so much more innocent with the two braids.

"Yeah," she shrugged. "The humidity will only make it more curly and you don't want to see that." She shrugged leaning her head back.

I started to play with one of the braids. "I understand. You kind of look like the girl from the Wendy's logo." Autumn laughed and stood up.