Chpater 13

thelittyprincess I think you might like this Chapter. Well, Certain parts. When I wrote it I couldn't stop laughing. 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 13: What about Ex's and Oh's?
Autumns P.O.V

We were driving to the amusement park while the radio was playing. I was still eating my gummy bears and I was really bored.

I hate long car rides. They take forever. I groaned out loud. "Are we there yet?" I whined.

"For the tenth time, we are not there yet." Dylan sighed.

"I'm. So. Bored." I whined even louder.

"Oh my god, Autumn! Shut the hell up!" Dylan groaned.

"Don't scream at me. We've been driving for more than a freaking hour and my butt hurts!" I yelled back.

Dylan sighed. "Fine. I'm gonna pull over and then you can...walk around or whatever."

"Okay." I replied simply.

Dylan looked at me and shook his head with a smile. Five minutes later we pulled up into this gas station and I quickly jumped out the car.

"Oh my gosh, I feels so good to stand." I stretched. Dylan walked passed me.

"Come on." I quickly followed him into the mini shop. Ugh.

"Hey, Dylan, can I get gummy bears?"

Dylan nodded. "What ever you want neonata."

My insides melted. I still wasn't over that name. It was so cute. Dylan was cute.

I went into the candy isle and there was a girl that looked about our age with, I'm guessing her boyfriend. She was looking at candy while he had his arms around her from behind.

Awe. How cute.

I quickly found the gummy bears and picked them up. I walked around the store to find Dylan. I found him picking up a bottle of iced tea. We made our way to the counter to pay for our stuff. The girl and her boyfriend were also there with a lot of bags of skittles.

The girl turned her head towards us and smiled. Her smile quickly faltered when she spotted Dylan next to me.

"Dylan? Dylan Sawyer?" She spat as she stepped closer. Her boyfriend just furrowed his eyebrows at her.

Okay. I can tell, this isn't going to be good.

I looked to Dylan and judging by the expression in his face he had no idea who she was. I looked back at the girl and she scowled. Not at me though. At Dylan.

"You little piece of shit! What the hell is your problem!?" The girl stepped closer. Dylan raised his hands in surrender, then a flash of recognition crossed his face.

Dylan stepped forward. "Oh, hey...yeah. I remember you."

The girl's frown deepened. "You mean you remember when you screwed me over! Ugh! You're such a jerk! Do you know what you put me through?!" She started screaming. "I'm gonna freaking kill you!" She stepped towards Dylan when her boyfriend held her back.

Okay, it was obvious that this girl was one of Dylan's past mistresses. She was obviously still upset with him and I honestly found this really funny.

Dylan just stood there and watched the girl with his eyebrows raised. "Wow, you're really upset about this." He mumbled.

"Babe, calm down." Her boyfriend assured her.

What About Us?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara