Chapter 36

Chapter 36: What about expulsion? Autumns P

Autumns P.O.V
One Week Later

It's been a week. It's been a week since I've talked to him. A week since I've seen him. A week since I've been in my room.

Well, it's not like I haven't left my room. I still went to my classes, but, that's all I'd do. Go to classes, come home and just shut the world out.

I never thought I'd be the type of girl to be all depressed and mopey about a guy but I am.

Dylan's words hurt me really bad. Every five minutes my mind replays the argument we had and it's awful. It's just seems different this time.

It's like we can't bounce back from it.

It's actually over. I laid on my bed with the lights off and even though I drew the curtains, some sunlight was still coming in. I had the blankets over me and I just wanted to sleep, so I could ignore all this pain that was brutally beating me in the chest.

I wish I could just go to him and be with him. I miss him. I miss Dylan so much. It's been a week but knowing things will never be the same again hurts even more.

I mean, I love him. I really do and knowing that I could never be with him hurts the most.

I just wish he was here, I wish the argument didn't happen, and I wish that it could be me and him. Because I Love him, I love Dylan.

There was a knock on my room door and I just ignored. I don't want to talk to anyone. Just leave me alone.

The door opened and I didn't see who it was because I had my back to the door, but I already knew who it was. "Go away Tyler." I mumbled into my pillow.

"Come on, Nay. You gotta get up. Get out." He said and I felt the bed dip, he was now sitting down next to me.

"I don't want to." I mumbled, my face still in the pillow. The bed leveled and I heard Tyler walk around to me. He squatted by the side of the bed so that we were eye level. He studied my face and my pillow.

"Have you been crying?" He pouted.

"And if I was?"

Tyler sighed. "Please, Autumn. Get up, talk to me." I sighed and sat up on the bed. I could practically feel the nest on top of my head. "Now, we need a way for you to get over this. It's been a week, how can I help you move on?" Tyler asked quietly fixing my hair.

"I can't get over it Tyler. It's officially done and I'm not even sure we started. But it's not even the point. The point is that every time I think about it, it makes me want to cry and just....I don't know.....turn off the world." I explained to him.

Dylan. I missed him. I felt tears dwelling in my eyes. Tyler scooted forward and pulled me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his waist as the tears fell. "Autumn, I can't tell you that I know what your going through, but believe me, even though it seems like it's not going to get better, it will." He began running my back and I just cried silently.