Chapter 14

This chapter is dedicated to emmanzwanesa for being the loyal, and best fan. Your support is appreciated love.

Kimberly's P.O.V

"CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE STOP???" I screamed at the top of my lungs, standing far away from the two hunks that were beating each other to a pulp. Blood was splattering everywhere in the kitchen and I was terrified. Both of them had a good chance at fighting each other, they beat each other quite hard and I was scared. I was literally crying as there was nothing I could possibly do.

"You said you will take care of her!" Nicholas punched Miguel who was being straddled by him. He punched him on his face repeatedly, repeating the words "You said you will take care of her"

Now in this case, her could refer to me, or Linda and I just didn't want anymore blood spatter to find that out.

"I did!" Miguel replied while pushing Nicholas off of him, gaining the upper hand in the fist fight.

"I protected her, but she didn't need my protection, she was a big girl." Miguel replied, more like winced but that didn't even stop him from punching Nicholas. And right then I knew they were talking about Linda. But still doesn't explain how Miguel and I kissing caused this to happen.

"I did everything I could!" Miguel continued and I didn't like how this was going on about.

I rushed over and pushed Miguel off Nicholas. At the same time Miguel tried to push me out of the way causing me to fall over the broken glasses in the floor.

I cried for real real that time. It hurt so freaking bad.

"Damn it Kimberly!" Miguel hissed but rushed over to my side, his face starting to turn a dark shade of red. Nicholas also crawled over to me, both boys were bruised pretty badly but I was cut badly too.

"Did you have to get in between us?" Miguel asked while starring at me, anger flashing in his eyes.

"I just, I just wanted you guys to stop." I sobbed, trying to get the glass out of my hands.

"No, no don't touch that." Miguel held my hands apart  forbidding me from picking out the glasses.

"For a smart girl, you sure just did the most dumbest thing ever!" Nicholas looked at my bleeding hands and shook his hand. He didn't even do anything to help me.

"Nicholas! Oi!  What did you boys do to my kitchen?" Mary-Anne came into the kitchen holding a washing basket against her hips. She noticed my hands and quickly put the basket on the kitchen counter and came to my rescue. She didn't even look at the boys, her eyes were fixated on me.

"Let's go honey, I'm sorry, it will be okay." She cooed me up, reminding me of how my mom took care of my cuts when I was just a little child.

Nicholas and Miguel both helped me up so couldn't hurt myself even more. I was in dear pain.

"I told you boys that one day these childish fights of yours will injure someone else." Mary-Anne scolded them while taking me upstairs in an elevator. An elevator in the house people. Never mind my pain this house is gorgeous! I'd give up a kidney just to own it.

We went to one of the bathrooms upstairs and Mary-Anne treated my wounds. Taking out the pieces of glass hurt like a bitch but the evil liquid shit she poured all over the wounds hurt on another crazy level that I literally screamed.

Tears were streaming down my face, and I could taste blood in my mouth from all the lip biting I was doing.

"I am sorry but next time honey, don't get in between them when they fight." She packed up the medicine bag. "They do this all the time, all we do is stay away until it's quiet. "