Chapter 39

Miguel Lobos P.O.V

"Nick, I can't leave Kimberly in there for this long. Just hurry the fuck up!" I hissed at my best friend who thought it was a great idea to smuggle drugs to a godamn party. Everyone was just oblivious to what was going on around here. Except Jackson. He was the one who suggested to Nick that it was okay to pass off a deal during this party. It was just harmless actually. Just a bunch of wannabe kingpins looking for grade A quality and Jackson just mentioned us to them. They weren't even scary looking, just a bunch of kids, who had money and were looking to make money.

It was still good business but it didn't really feel right to be doing such things when I could be dancing with my Kimberly. Yes, mine! She is mine and it's time she knew that and everybody else.

I was so mad at her for what she did, but Nicholas made me realize that no matter what she does, she always thinks for me and about me. And she tries to soften blows before they affect me. And her million voice messages she left on my phone just proved that she really does care for me. I just said that out of rage, not knowing what to say to her anymore.

"We almost done." Nicholas replied after keeping quiet so long. "I also want to have a dance with my date." He grinned.

"Idiot!" I smirked. "How did you even convince her to come with you? Last time I checked she didn't want your narrow ass." I taunted him.

"Lobos, it would help you to shut up, before I fix your mouth for you." He narrowed his eyes at me causing me to chuckle at his little threat.

"Did you drug her? Pay her? Or did you-" I was cut short by one of the guards rushing towards me, with a panicked expression grazing his face.

"Boss! We've lost miss Kimberly." Five words that froze the blood in my system. The gears in my brain seemed to have run out of oil, as they stopped for a minute and did not move.

"You need to make me understand you." I said slowly.

"She's not in the building. We found two other ladies in the bedroom, unconscious. And the lady they were with together with Kimberly are missing." The guard said. He looked very worried and almost out of breath.

Not sooner or later the four other guards joined us and they shook their heads while one of them said, they were nowhere to be found.

"Show me the way." I said and together with Nicholas we went inside the house to the bedroom.

We found Jackson and his wife cradling a girl, while Mrs Leanda Jackson shared a few tears.

The next thing Nicholas jumped towards the bed to his date. Both the girls were unconscious on the large bed in the room.

"Have you searched the entire place?"Nicholas asked while he held his date in his arms. "I think they were sedated."

I stood rooted at the door.

"Who the fuck knows what happened to them?" I asked, rage filling my body, but worry was overtaking every emotion I was feeling. Where is she?

"Somebody better start explaining where my niece is!" Aunt Charlotte walked in the room, with her phone in her hand. She glared at me and walked towards Leanda and Jackson.

"The lady they were with, in a white dress had a little accident. Somebody spilled red wine on her white dress and she freaked out and that was when that girl," one of the guards who initially informed me of the situation at hand, pointed towards the girl in Leanda's arms. "She suggested they come to change she'll borrow her a dress. When we got here, Miss Kimberly asked us to remain outside as the lady was going to change." He finished.