Chapter 3

Karma's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar room.

"Karma-kun!" Nagisa shouted, hovering over me.

"Jesus!" I breathed out, not expecting that. "What the hell happened?"

"I don't know... We were talking in the café and you passed out all of a sudden."

I thought for a second before I came up with a reasonable answer. "My coffee could've been drugged..." I say shrugging.

"Eh? Drugged?! Why?"

"I probably ticked off the guy making it."

"Well that's messed up..." After he says that there's silence. I realize that he's sitting on top of me. He doesn't seem to notice.

"Nagisa-kun?" I call to snap him out of his trance.

"Huh? Wha- Oh!" He looks down. "I'm sorry!" He gets off and goes to the side.

I sit up and look around. This is probably his room. I run my hands down my pockets. Good, I still have my gun.

"Hey Karma-kun?" Nagisa asks.

I stop. "W-what?"

"I know we just sort of met and all but do you want to go do something?" He smiles.

"Like what?"

"I don't know, maybe just go out and have some fun..."

"Fun, you say?" I smirk.

His eyes widen and he blushes. "N-n-not like that! W-we could go to... Oh, I know! The fair!"

I chuckle and ruffle his hair. "Sure, why not." I guess I won't kill him yet...

A/N-
This is a short chapter because the events at the fair will be in the next chapter. Sorry .-.