Chapter 7

{ WARNING: THERE'S PROBABLY GONNA BE SOME SEXUAL STUFF. Oh who am I kidding, this will probably be a lemon. ( ̄▽ ̄;) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, I TELL YOU, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! }

Karma's POV

Kayano pretty much stole Nagisa away from me the rest of the day. When it was time to go she hugged him tight, pressing her non-existent breasts against him. Nagisa blushes while Kayano smirks. I grit my teeth. Why did I do that?

"Bye-bye, Na-gi-sa~" She whispers in his ear.

"B-bye, Kayano!" Nagisa blushes again. I pull him out of her house. "Ouch! What was that for Karma?!"

"I just wanted to get out of there." I answer, knowing it was a lie.

"Okay, but you could've done that in a more gentle way..."

"Oh, do you want me to be gentle, Nagisa?" I smirk.

He blushes. "L-l-lets just go!"

I lean down and whisper in his ear. "Okay~" His face gets redder.
-
"Karma, I'm going to take a shower!" Nagisa calls from the bathroom.

"Mkay!" I call, from the bedroom. I continue flipping through the channels on TV.

Nagisa walks into the room a few minutes later, a towel draped around his waist. He walks over to his dresser, opening and closing the drawers looking for his clothes. Then suddenly, his towel falls. He blushes madly.

"K-K-K-K-KARMA!!" He shouts. "DON'T LOOK!!!!" He quickly picks up the towel and covers himself. I look down. Fuck. I stand up and walk over to him. He looks back with widened eyes. "Don't look." He says.

"Why shouldn't I? You're covered." I smirk, getting closer.

I stop at his back. "W-what are you doing?" He asks.

"What does it look like?" I wrap my arms around him. Since when did I feel this way? I tilt his chin so that he's looking at me. He closes his eyes. "Open your eyes, Nagisa." He opens his eyes and looks at me. I turn him around and push him against the dresser.

Without knowing what I'm doing, I kiss him. He widens his eyes, but he wraps his arms around my neck and kisses me back. I attempt to push my tongue in his mouth, but he doesn't let me. I move my hands down, threatening to take off his towel. He still doesn't let me through. I tug at the towel. You asked for it. I pull the towel from around his waist and run my hands across his dick. He moans and I take the chance to slip my tongue in his mouth. Our tongues swirl together and he pulls away out of breath.

I pick him up off of the ground and place him on the bed. I begin to kiss his neck softly.

He moans. "Karma~" I kiss rougher and bite his neck. "Mmm... Karma.."

"Fuck, Nagisa... You're getting me hard."

He blushes at my comment. With that, I pull off my shirt and unbuckle my pants. I throw it all to the ground. He looks at my boxers. I smirk.

"Do you want me to be gentle, Nagisa?" I whisper in his ear, making him shiver.

"I-" I bit his neck again.

"Maybe I'll be rough." I breathe against his skin. I take off my boxers and pinch his nipples, making him whimper. He covers his mouth and holds back his moans.

"Don't hide your sounds from me. I want to hear you moan my name." I move his hands away and pin them above his head. I bit his nipple roughly. He groans, turning me on more. I move my hands down, stopping at his dick. I begin to stroke it. He moans louder.

"I'm going to need you to get on your hands and knees, Nagisa~" I chant. He blushes. I move him so that he is in the position. "Good." I put a finger in him.

"K-KARMA!" He screams out. "Y-you didn't tell me you were going to-" I begin to move my finger, adding more as I go. I take them out. He looks back, worried.

"Nagisa, I'm going to put it in now." I tell him.

"O-okay..." He nods, biting his lip.

Nagisa's POV

Karma positions himself at my entrance.  I'm nervous. He puts it in. I cry out in pain. "K-Karma!" He waits a minute before moving. The pain turns into pleasure quickly. "Mmm.. Karma~" He goes quicker. I feel like I'm going to collapse any second.

"N-Nagisa... I feel... I'm gonna-" I know what's coming next. Karma releases inside me. He groans and pulls out. Soon after, I release.

"K-Karma... My bed... It's dirty." I complain.

"Come on." He says, putting a clean shirt on. "We'll sleep on the couch together." He smirks.

"O-okay." I blush. I put my clothes on and walk out with him.

We slept on the couch with him spooning me all night.

A/N-
Okaaaaaay.... Well that turned out to be a lemon... (No fucking shit)
Is this story going too fast? Idk.
Hope you liked this chapter. Now I'm going to hell.
Bai~

Btw, I'm dropping the formalities in this book. (Ex. -kun)