Chapter 13

Karma's POV

"Do you want to come with me, to Washington D.C.? I'm going in three weeks."

I was shocked by what I heard. I knew Nagisa was planning to assassinate the president, but I didn't expect him to ask me to come with him to the place where he's going to do it.

"U-uh... Why do you need to go?" I ask nervously.

"Just for a trip. I thought it'd be fun if we went together." He smiles and grabs my hands. "What do you say, Karma?"

I put on a fake smile. "Let's do it."

3 Weeks Later (A/N- PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I CAN'T FILL 3 WEEKS WITH WORDS. BTW, KARMA MAGICALLY RECOVERED)

1 Day till Nagisa's Deadline

Today is the day that Nagisa and I leave for Washington D.C. Tomorrow will be the last day I spend with him. I don't want to accept it at all. I don't want to kill him.

"Karma, come on. You're holding up the line!" Nagisa grabs my hand. We board the plane and find our seats. Once we sit down, we buckle our seat-belts and Nagisa against my shoulder.

I slightly chuckle. "Tired?" I ask.

He nods in return. I yawn and close my eyes. I wish I could have time back. I really do, Nagisa. I kiss his cheek, holding back my tears. I smile, teary eyed as I look back on our relationship. I love you, Nagisa. I wish I didn't have to do this.

-

After the flight, we leave the airport and get a ride over to the hotel we're staying at. When our room is ready, we go right away. Nagisa drops all of his things on the floor and runs over to the bed. He flops on the bed and lays on his back, melting away in the soft cushion.

"Wow~ So soft!" He says, his face buried in a pillow.

I laugh and get on the bed. It is soft... I close my eyes and Nagisa crawls into my arms. We eventually fall asleep.

-

Wake up! I jolt from my sleep, remembering the fact that I'm wasting my time, by not spending time with Nagisa. "Nagisa!" I turn to face him, but he's not here. Is he dead already?! I begin to panic, looking all over for him. And then I see a note.

A/N-

This seems short (like blueberry train) but idek

THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END SOON :'(

bYe