Chapter 17 (Final Chapter)

Karma's POV

I haven't slept at all.

Nagisa made it to a hospital, thankfully, and he's still alive. His heart monitor is still beeping, but slowly. Nagisa... I'm so sorry. Tears invade my eyes. I don't know how I'll be able to live without you if you don't make it. I close my eyes, exhausted from everything that's happened today. Just wake up... I eventually fall asleep.

I wake to the sound of Nagisa's heart monitor beeping quickly. Nurses and doctors rush in and kick me out. "We'll wake you up if we have news." A nurse tell me. I nod, panicking at the situation.

-

I'm woken up by the same nurse. "Nagisa is okay." She says.

My heart leaps at the news. "I-Is he awake?!" I ask, overwhelmed with hope.

"Yes, but it is recommended that you leave him for another thirty minutes or so."

"O-okay." I say, disappointed.

Once thirty minutes pass, I rush over to Nagisa's room.

"Karma?" He asks.

"Nagisa... You're okay!" I exclaim, running over to him.

"Yeah, but it still hurts..." He rolls his eyes.

I smile and kiss him. "I'm glad you're okay, Nagisa. I could never live without you. I love you so much, Nagisa Shiota." Tears flood my eyes.

"I love you, too, Karma Akabane." He hugs me tightly.

I pull him into a deep kiss that relieves me of all my worries.

No more worries.

No deadline to kill the person I love.

It's just me and him.

Forever.

A/N-

And there you have it!

THE FUCKING END.

BUT STAY TUNED FOR AN EPILOGUE THAT WILL PROBABLY BE SHORT BUT STILL

THANK YOU MY LOVELY READERS,

I hope you enjoyed this book.  <3