Chapter Five

Jae and I drove around for a while after that, talking about our favorite things and really just ourselves in general. "So you listen to Dean?" Jae asks me pulling out all the albums I have of him.

"Yeah I guess you could say that haha."

"So your music taste varies a lot then? Considering you like Coldplay too." he sounds genuinely interested. It seems like he really cares about music.

"Yeah I love bands like Coldplay, OneRepublic, and Maroon 5. But I also like Korean artists like Dean, Crush, and Zion.T."

"You have an amazing music taste dude I love it." he says, I can just hear he's smiling due the way hes talking, I don't even have to look to know that.

"We should probably go back to Gi now, I don't want her to think I abandoned her."

"Well if she was gonna think that she would've a while ago because we've been driving for 3 hours."

"Oh wow I didn't even noticed its been that long." I looked at the clock on my radio.

"Time flies when you are with an awesome person."

"I think its 'Time flies when you are having fun'." I corrected him

"Nope I'm pretty sure its what i said."

"If you say so." We both laugh. "Should I head back to the venue now? so I can get Gi?"

"Oh, no, they definitely left that place already. We should go to the dorm." Jae says very calmly.

"Your dorm? Why are you trying to take me there? Are you gonna lure me in and kill me?"

"No like seriously I think they went back to the dorm. And if you thought I was gonna kill you why did you drive me around for three hours and tell me everything about you?"

"Maybe I did and said it all to throw you off and murder you." I said with a devilish voice.

"Please don't, spare me." he said bracing himself in a joking way.

"Do I even need to say I was kidding?" I laughed.

"Nope I got you in that department. If you were going to kill me I'd know." he says very confident in himself.

"And how would you know that?"

"Because I can tell you are a good person, just by the way you breathe."

"I'm just gonna pretend that wasn't creepy."

Jae bursts into laughter and then gets serious, "But in all honesty, I think you are a really good person. And hopefully as we talk more that opinion stays the same."

I try not to smile but I can't help it, hes just too perfect to be real. I change the subject. "So can you tell me the way to the dorm?"

"mmmm I see so you do wanna get into my house." he giggles.

"Oh just shut up and tell me the address already."

"Okay okay I gotchu."

--

After a good thirty-one minutes of taking wrong turns and getting lost, we finally arrive at their dorm. "Oh my god! I can't believe I'm at the Day6 dorm! I'm so honored to be here!!!" I said in a sarcastic fangirl voice.

He stared at me with a "did you really just say that" look, for a good 10 seconds and then he said, "Just get out of the car."

"Way ahead of you."

I step out of my car and I see Jae looking me up and down. "Pervert." I say to him.

"Come on man I was only admiring how good you look in that sweatshirt but if you wanna roll that way.." he turned his head and slowly walked away.

I walked up to him and grabbed his arm, "You know I was only joking ri-"

He didn't even say anything to interrupt me. He merely turned around and looked into my eyes while I was still holding his arm. We stood there for probably 30 seconds just studying each others faces. "You know you have really beautiful eyes," he said admiring my dark brown eyes.

I was about to reply when Gi decided to burst out of the dorm front door and ruin the moment. I let go of his arm and ran over to her to give her a hug. "I'm sorry for leaving you like that." I apologized to her.

"Oh trust me it's totally okay, I had a great time here with the guys. They are so much fun." she turned around and I saw the four other guys in the entrance.

Everyone is silent for a second and then Jae goes, "I'm not even going to state how bad that sounded, let's go inside now." he grabs my hand to bring me in.

"Wait who said I would come in?" I said smirking.

"Come on, you know you want to."

I look down at his hand in mine and I smile. "Okay only for a little."

Gi screeches from behind me. "O M G THAT WAS SO CUTE I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU GUYS I CALLED IT!"

I roll my eyes and let Jae take me inside.

--

"And this is my PlayStation, and this is my bedroom, and this is my closet, and-" Jae rambles

"Wow wow wow you are going too fast you lost me at PlayStation." I blurt out stopping him mid sentence.

"I'm sorry I'm just really excited right now." He covers his face so I cant see him smiling like an idiot.

I hear the other members behind me talking, so I turn to look at them and see they are still talking to Gi. "Oh! I completely forgot to introduce you to the other guys," he pulls me over to the remaining members of the group, "This is Wonpil, Dowoon, Sungjin, and the one drooling over your friend is Young K." When he said the last part he got louder so that Young K was able to hear him, but He just kept talking to Gi. 

I can only imagine how happy she is, considering Young K is her... bias? Is that was they call it? 

"I'm sorry but we really should get going now, It's getting to be late and i have work tomorrow."

"Aw really?!" Jae and Gi say in unison. 

"Yes really, let's go Gi." I walk over to her and push her away from Young k.

"But Y/n I didn't get his number!" Gi says being completely dramatic. 

"Hey Jae, message me later so I can give you Giyoung's number for young k." I shout to Jae from across the room.

"So you doooo want me to text youuu?" He says acting all flirty.

"Don't get me started." I walked out of the front doors with Gi and I heard the members all laughing. 

We both pile into my car and just sit there for a minute without talking. I think we are both just completely in awe of everything that has happened today. "Boy, do I have a story to tell you Gi." I said while starting the car.

"I'll spend the night tonight so we can both talk about what happened."

"Sounds like a plan."

We pulled away from the dorm and began driving back to my house.