Chapter Eight

I wake up the next day smiling. Remembering his soft lips on mine and the way he held me. I squirm a little thinking about it and laugh. "Hey! Stop moving so much I'm trying to sleep!" I hear a voice behind me say.

I flip over and see Jae laying there, staring right back at me. "What are you doing in my house again? And most importantly, why are you in my bed?" I question him.

"Oooo you don't remember?" he smirks.

"You are so gross!! Oh my god get away." I push him and he laughs.

"I'm only joking, I decided to stop in this morning because I got today off and it's a Saturday so I know you have today off. I saw you sleeping so peacefully and wanted to scare you when you woke up." 

"Well you certainly did, you made me think that we.."

"I know what you thought, you are dirty." He giggled.

"You are so weird, I'm getting up now." I sat up and realized I'm different pajamas than I was the other night. I wore those pajamas the other night because I had a friend over, but since I was alone last night I decide to wear my actual pajamas. They were short, tight black shorts with a spaghetti strap tank top. I quickly got back under the covers and he laughed at me. "Scandalous." Jae says as a reaction to my outfit. 

"You wanna get punched don't you? I'm getting up to get changed. Don't look at me and don't barge in on me this time." 

"Well you are just so cute maybe I'll have to do both." he said in a devilish voice.

I ignored him and got up out of bed. I began to walk away and he shouted, "Your butt is nice!" 

"JAE I SWEAR." I turned and shouted at him. I then covered my butt with my hands. 

I heard him quietly say, "So cute.." under his breath and I smile. Though he's kinda a pain in the butt, I can't help but like him. 

I go to my closet to look for what I should wear. I grab out a light blue v-neck top with dark blue jeans and my converse. I look back in the closet and see Jae's sweatshirt. I should probably give that back to him. I grab it out and bring it with me. 

After I finished getting dressed I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Jae comes and stands behind me and looks at us in the mirror. Our height difference was almost comical, I'm about up to his shoulder. He puts his hands on my shoulders and smiles. "We look so cute together." 

"So we are together now? Last time I checked I wasnt asked out. And we only met a few days ago." I reply to him in a sassy tone. 

"That didnt stop you from kissing me last night."

"Last time I checked you kissed me." I turn and look at him.

"But you totally wanted me to, I could see it in your eyes. You like me just admit it." 

"I admit nothing." We both laughed and just looked at each other. I saw Jae bending down to kiss me again but then..

"Hey Y/n! I'm back and I brought some fo- oooooo I see what's going on here I'll come back later." Gi walks through my front door.

"Don't be silly, nothing was happening." As I walk out of the bathroom I squeeze Jae's hand and then let go. "What did you bring?"

"Mhm, sure nothing was happening, I'm onto you guys. And I brought you some of your favorite ramen." She said setting a brown paper bag on the counter and then taking out boxes of steaming noodles. 

Jae comes behind me and reaches over me to grab some noodles. "Hey! that's unfair! You are tall!" I yell at him. 

"Sucks to suck." He laughs and then puts the noodles in his mouth. I punch him lightly in the stomach and he pretends to be hurt. 

"I've been shot! Save me!" He fell to the ground.

"Sucks to suck!" I said mocking his voice. 

But he then grabs my arms and pulls me down too, I fell right on him. Gi looks at us, "Yeah I think I'm gonna come back later bye!" She quickly says and then walks out of the front door. 

This time nothing is interrupted and Jae puts his hand around the back of my head and kisses me again. I squirm a little but then get comfortable. We kiss for what seemed like forever. And then I sat up, straddling him. "Well this is awkward." I said gesturing toward the way we are sitting. 

"Go on a date with me." he says paying no mind to what I said. 

"What? To where?" I ask.

"Wherever you want. I'll take you wherever." he's so cute. 

"Well, how about I get off of you, and then we can go out for lunch?" I suggest.

"Or we can stay like this, I'm not having a problem with it."

"Oh stop it," I stand up, "Get up." I grab his hands and pull him up. 

I walk across the room and see I left his sweatshirt in the storage room. I grab it and walk back to him. "Here is your sweatshirt, I forgot to give it to you yesterday."

"You can keep it, you look great in it." He says back to me.

"I couldn't possibly it's-"

He grabs the sweatshirt and then puts it on me. "You messed up my hair." I say to him.

He runs his hands through my long hair and then holds my head. "You still look perfect," He gives me a kiss on the forehead, "Now let's go eat."

--

When we were in the car, we said we wanted to go to a really fancy restaurant, but we ended up stopping and getting some dumplings because we realized we left ramen at my house. We are sitting on a park bench sharing the dumplings now. "Isn't it a beautiful day out today?" I say taking in the bright blue sky with barely any clouds to be seen. 

"Not as beautiful as youuu." He says to me. 

"You said the other night that I was special, what did you mean by that?" 

He finishes eating his dumpling and then sits crossed legged faces me, "Because from the second I laid eyes on you I knew I had to get to know you. Something about you drew me to you. You seemed very cool and mysterious, not to mention you are beautiful. AND you were wearing a Coldplay shirt, the same one as me to be exact. So how would that not be special?"

I didn't know what to say. He completely blew me away with what he said. "And look, I'm sorry if things are moving fast. I probably shouldn't have kissed you yesterday. If you want me to slow things down I can, but honestly I just want you to be mine." He said meaningfully. 

"Did Jae from Day6 just ask me out?" 

"Yes, yes he did." his smile widened and he looked down at his legs.

"Well, Jae from Day6," I grab his hand, "Yes, I'll be yours."