Chapter Seventeen

"Gi do you see they are following us?" I say quietly so the girls can't hear me.

She quickly turns and looks at them. "I bet its nothing, they are probably just going to concert also. You are just paranoid." She brushes off the situation.

She's probably right, I always worry about nothing. As we step closer and closer to the venue I only become more nervous. "We have to turn here, since we have the special tickets we have to go in through the back way. We should see their manager who is waiting for us." She points at a turn coming up on our left. 

If they follow us around this corner then I'll definitely know that they are following us, and then I'll have a serious problem with them. We turn and we start picking up the speed of our walking. Both of us doing it for completely different reasons. She is most likely doing it out of sheer excitement, I'm doing it to lose those girls. We are a little down the street when I hear a giggle, I turn to see them still following us but farther behind, Gi takes note of this too. "Okay they are definitely following us now." Gi says while taking out her phone and opening up her messaging app.

"What are you doing?" 

"I'm gonna message the manager and tell him the situation, hopefully that'll help." She says typing quickly. 

A few moments later her phone goes off, she already got a response. "Okay, we are good, a little farther ahead there should be a door to our left, if we go into there the manager will be waiting."

Sure enough, there is a door to our left. Gi opens the door and walks in, just as I am about to walk in behind her someone grabs my arm. I turn to see its one of the girls. She was a little shorter than me with bleach blonde hair and bright blue eyes. "Where do you think you are going?" She said to me in a snobby tone.

"Excuse me? I would appreciate it if you let go of me please." I say trying to stay calm.

"Who do you think you are to date Jae? You are just a nobody. Why would he date you anyway? I am much prettier." She says trying to make herself feel better.

"Aish I was hoping I didn't have to deal with people like you," I mutter under my breath.

"What did you just say to me?" She gets closer to me.

"Listen, I don't know what you think you are doing, or if you think this is making you seem cool in any way, but it's really not. You are only making yourself look completely ridiculous. However I'm not gonna stand here and waste my time lecturing you about this because I couldn't care less about what you have to think. I don't understand how you can call yourself a fan when you are unhappy at the idol you worships happiness. It's unreal." I yank my arm out of her grasp and shut the door on her face.

"Dang Y/n! I have never seen you that way before! I like this side of you!" She says standing beside the manager.

"I just can't stand people like that honestly, why can't they just let us be happy?" 

"Welcome to the world of Kpop Y/n." Gi says sarcastically. 

"Hey guys, the concert is about to start, how about we get you to your seats now?" The manager says smiling.

"Okay! Let's go!" Gi and I say in unison.

The manager turns around and begins to walk, so we follow. Right as we step out into the open we see the stage, and the fans pouring in through the entrance screaming the members names. "Y/n? Are you coming?" The manager says to me.

I didn't even notice I zoned out, wow I can be so air headed. I chuckle, "Yes, I'm sorry." I bow while slipping by and sitting in a very comfy chair next to Gi. We are to the right of the stage, sitting on a platform connected to backstage. It gives the perfect view of the stage. The lights dim, the concert must be starting. I hear movement from backstage and look to my side. I see the members preparing. I scan them and lock my sights onto Jae. He looks incredibly adorable, I could stare at him all day and not get tired of the view. Just as he is about to go on stage he sees me, and smiles immensely at my, causing me to blush. In a matter of moments he was gone and on stage, performing the first song called "Letting go," one of my personal favorites actually.

Jae clears his throat after the song finishes and begins to talk into the mic. "Hey everyone, how was that first song?" The crowd goes crazy, girls screaming things like "I love you Jae" and "You are so hot oppa!" it's insane.

"I'm glad you liked it, there will be plenty more songs coming up, however I want to introduce someone special to you," my heart drops when he looks at me, "I'd like to have you guys meet my girlfriend Y/n." He points over at me. 

The crowd roars with excitement as Jae walks over to me, I become increasingly more nervous as he gets closer. Before I know it he is right in front of me, I see him glistening in the stage lights. He reaches his hand out and without thinking I jump up and hug him. I heard many awes and such, which made my heart flutter. "I've missed you so much," Jae says to me forgetting he has a small mic attached to his shirt. His voice booms throughout the building. 

Jae pulls away from the hug and instead gives me a kiss, taking me by surprise because of where we are. Young K laughs and begins speaking, "Well I guess I should do this too," I pull away from Jae and direct my attention to Gi who's face is completely red. Young K walks over to her and picks her right up out of her chair, squeezing her tightly in his arms. "This is my girlfriend Giyoung."

"Well isn't this great, we are all like fifth wheeling right now." Sungjin says turning around and looking at the other members. 

Jae plants a kiss on my forehead and Young k gives Gi a kiss on the cheek before they both start back for the stage. 

--

The rest of the night was absolutely perfect. Watching Jae and the other members so happy made me happy. 

I will be eternally grateful for Gi forcing me to go to that concert almost 4 months ago, because I think I have found the man I want to spend the rest my life with.

And he must've felt the same way towards me, because exactly 3 months after that night, I became his fiancee. And I couldn't be any happier.

________________________________

That was the end of Daydream! I really hope everyone liked it, it was my first fanfic and I tried really hard to make it as good as possible. If you have actually read this far then I love you. I'm thinking of doing a bonus chapter sometime soon of their wedding day but I don't know for sure. Comment and tell me what you think! I love hearing everything you guys have to say. (: