Chapter 16

EDITED: JUNE 25, 2020
.
.
.
Finally finished the Wave arc in a week! That's so cool! :D
.
.
.
There will be an announcement by the end of this chapter! Make sure to read it! :D
.
.
ENJOYY!!
.
.
.
.

-Mizuki-

"From the bottom of our heart, we thank you and your team so much for helping and protecting us so that we could finish the bridge...with Gato gone and Zabuza then we can finally live in peace... Our hearts will always be grateful to you" Tazuna-san says while bowing to us, same with Inari-San and Tsunami-san and well...so did all the villagers as we stand in front of them near the forest.

Aah, I'm going to miss this forest! I even made some bunny friends here, and just WHEN Inari-san is starting warm up to me....hmp!

Patting my sundress down a bit to get rid of the wrinkle. Yes, I'm currently wearing the light yellow dress again like what I wore when we first arrive in this village. Tsunami-san was kind enough to stitch the hole of my dress that came from Zabuza since....well he stabbed me on my right side.

Cringing back at memory, I pinched my arm to forget it. Kakashi-sensei was trying his best to not sound rude as the villagers thanks him.

Sakura-san is currently checking her backpack to make sure that she didn't leave anything behind back in Tazuna-san's house.

Sasuke-San stood beside me, asking me once in a while if I feel okay. Of course I am! I just woke up from the amazing sleep I just had from yesterday!

Apparently, Onii-chan told me that Sasuke-San took care of me while I was unconscious so I have to give something back to him for taking care of me. It'll be embarrassing to not give something back since he went through the trouble to take care of me when he can just leave me and help Onii-chan fight Haku.
.
.
.
.
"No!.... Don't cry!" Onii-chan gasps dramatically, as he tries to hold back his tears.

"It's Alright to cry! You go first! " Inari-San sobs back dramatically while clinging in Onii-chan like he was his only hope to live.

Not like I want to kick Inari-San away and take his place and hug Onii-chan instead.... ¯\_( ͡❛ ₃ ͡❛)_/¯.... I am totally not jealous that he's getting Onii-chan's attention.... Not. At. All. ¯\_( ͡❛ ﹏ ͡❛)_/¯

.
.
.
.

"Idiot! Stop acting like a child!" Sakura-San exclaims, smacking Onii-chan's head rather hardly making me wince a bit from the way she hurts him.

Smiling a bit while looking at Inari-San, seemingly like he noticed my stare at him. He frowns a bit before walking towards me shyly.

"I... I'm sorry for hurting you in a way just the other night.... I didn't mean to hurt your feelings..." He apologized while staring at the ground solemnly.

My smile widens then pulled Inari-san towards me and hugged him tightly. Pulling my head back and planted a kiss on his forehead with a giggle then pulled away from the hug and stood up.

"Mizuki-chan! Why did you Kiss Him in the Forehead! Why not meeee"Onii-chan whines, while looking at me like a kid who just drop his newly bought ice cream cone on the ground.

I let out a giggle then hugged Onii-chan by the neck, feeling my my footing getting lifted by a bit because of my height.

"Be-because It's your Job To kiss my Forehead! Onii-chan! "I Smiled cheerfully, I heard him laugh in return then hugged me tighter.

"Alright! Let's go! "Sensei Cheered.

"Visit If You can! "Inari-san shouts happily as he waves his hand at us as a farewell to our team as we start to walk away from the crowd and to the open path that leads to back to Konoha.