Chapter 88

Written: December 23, 2020

>:'D i like breaking the fourth walls

____________________

-3rd Person-

it's currently evening in Konoha, with the sound of the bustling streets can be heard through the entire village. Within those bustling streets is a certain Uchiha and a Nara, they are both currently in one of the indoor markets, arguing and pushing food at each other's faces back and forth.

"I told you that she likes berries..." Sasuke groans out in annoyance while literally shoving the carton of strawberries on Shikamaru's face, trying to prove a point, not wanting to be exposed in the streets any longer since he just wanted to go back to the hospital.

"She can't just those strawberries...She needs to eat something that wouldn't hurt her throat! That's why we should buy her mushroom soup!" Shikamaru barks out in annoyance while shoving the sealed steaming bowl on Sasuke's forehead.

"I didn't say that she should eat it once she wakes up, Smartass. I'm saying that she can eat it whenever she can" Sasuke says with an eye roll, taking a step back from Shikamaru and then grabbed another box of strawberries.

"Well. You could've said that earlier. Then maybe we could've left a few minutes ago" Shikamaru says with a sigh as they both makes their way to to cashier counter to pay for the food.

"EY! THERE'S THIS OFFER AT THE SUSHI RESTAURANT THAT MIZUKI LIKES! LET'S BUY SOME FOR HER!"

Did you know, Kiba is with them? Now you do.

Kiba exclaims happily with a bunch of chips and a large teddy bear in his arms, waving up in the air with a plastic sunflower.

"....What the hell are you gonna buy?" Sasuke suddenly asks in pure confusion as he spots Kiba with all the unnecessary items.

"For Mizuki, of course! What else do you think is it for?" Kiba innocently cheers with a grin and giggle. Both Shikamaru and Sasuke couldn't help but furrow their brows at the boy.

"Just take the teddy bear and we'll go back to the hospital. On the way, let's get some take outs from Ichiraku. I'm pretty sure that all of us are hungry since we haven't ate anything yet since last night" Shikamaru reasons out while paying the woman behind the counter for the items.

It was actually Kakashi's idea to let the boys go around to take a breather and maybe also get some food for everyone.

Who's money? Kakashi's. Who's gonna go broke? Kakashi. Periodt.

"Oi, we're using Kakashi's money. You better buy something that we need, not we want. So put that stupid teddy bear back on the shelf so we can get some food" Sasuke says with an annoyed eye roll as he place the soup and berries in one paper bag, not plastic. Because save the earth people.

"B-buuut! Mizuki will get lonely when she wakes uppp" Kiba whines childishly with an image of Mizuki crying because there's no teddy bear beside her pops inside his mind.

"Her brother is there. We are there, I'm pretty sure that she won't cry for some overpriced teddy bear" Shikamaru says as both him and Sasuke makes their way to the door, not bothering to wait for Kiba.

".....fine"Kiba huffs childishly, setting down the huge teddy bear on the side of the floor and then gave the cashier a peace sign and quickly left.

.
.
.
.
.
.

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

"I really hope that Mizuki wakes up soon, I miss her visiting my shop for some ramen" Teuchi worriedly says with a sad sigh while shaking the excess water off from the noodle.