Chapter 81

Written : December 11, 2020

Took me a while to write it since I don't get much free time.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter!

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-3rd Person-

"Oh? So you're telling me that this is one of the best ramen?" Alex says with a hum as he let's Kakashi guide her through the town, her younger brother and secretary staying back in the hotel room, asleep and exhausted from their journey last night.

"I'd say it's the best" Kakashi corrects with a hum while letting out a small yawn in exhaustion as he takes a glance on the morning dawn before looking back down in the closed shop named Ichiraku Ramen.

"I'm sure Neto will be very happy once he hears about this, since it's his first time coming here in the leaf village and all, you know?" Alex says with a chuckle while remembering on how much of a ramen lover her secretary is.

"So! Where's this daughter that you want me to meet? You've been rambling on and on about her since last night while we were on the way to the hotel" She says with a smile, remembering how Kakashi looked when he talked about his certain student last night.

"And you told me that she's having problems right? Is it financially? Spiritually? Mentally?" She asks with a hum, noticing the sudden mood drop from Kakashi as he leads her to the way of Mizuki and Naruto's house.

"Yeah, I am hoping that you can help her....Tsunade-sama isn't really available at the moment and it's really scaring my student" Kakashi says with a nervous chuckle as they quickly made their way through the crowd.

It isn't really a busy street as of now since everyone is just about to wake up from their slumber, but there were always those people who Wakes up even before sunrise to go to work to be the first one to buy the freshest supplies in the market. It's always between those two options.

"I'm pretty sure you're going to be very happy once you know their name....since you were very close with their Mother" Kakashi says, dropping a huge hint, which made the middle aged woman stop a little on her tracks and slowly turns her head to the man with sparkling eyes.

"Are they?! KUSHINA'S BABIES?!" She squeals excitedly while jumping up and down as she aggressively grabs the vest of the mentor with sparkles in her eyes.

"Yeah, and the youngest is a literal carbon copy of Lady Kushina" Kakashi says with a smile, an image of Mizuki smiling at him pops in his mind.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! What are we waiting for?!" She excitedly squeals out, giddy as she grabs Kakashi's wrist  and starts to drag him in the wrong direction.

"O-Oi! Wrong way, you idiot!" Kakashi screams out while pulling her to the write direction by literally yeeting the 36 year old woman.

"Have some respect!" She exclaims with a glare before giving him a scoff and turned around and starts dragging him again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-Naruto-

".... M-Mizuki?" I stuttered out nervously as I try to gently shake her awake, hoping and praying that she would at least let out small squeak....or movement.

"T-this.....this isn't funny! If this is your way of revenge to me for giving you a lot of heating pads back in the mountain range, then I'm sorry!......" I say with a nervous breaking laugh, only to be followed by silence.

My hands trembles as I slowly pick her up and hugged her tightly, the fear of loosing her immediately creeps up inside me as I hug her.

"Mizuki....please wake up..." I call out with a whimper as I try to shake her awake, her unresponsive body giving me silence.