Chapter 39

EDITED: AUGUST 2, 2020
.
.
.
.
.

-3rd Person -

The following day, both Mizuki and Naruto woke up early to practice the jutsu that Jiraiya thought them about, with Naruto still struggling a bit from his Rasengan and Mizuki being able to create a thin needle this time but it was far too week compared to the one  that Jiraiya showed her.

Their search continues on as  Jiraiya talks to the owner of the shop, asking for the whereabouts of Tsunade Senju

Both Naruto and Mizuki are now currently standing just outside the building as they focus on their own Jutsu as they wait for Jiraiya.

"This is pretty hard" Naruto whines as he drop the rubber ball on the ground in defeat, not being able to pop it like he imagined that he would.

"I-I'm pretty sure you almost popped it" Mizuki says as she continues to concentrate her Chakra on her palm, a very small pin looking line of wind and Chakra forming on top of her right palm.

"OOH! You're doing it Mizuki!" Naruto says excitedly as he cheers on his little sister, who looks like she's about to pass out from Chakra loss.

"I-I got it! I-I got i---- no I don't got it" She sighs as she watch the needle made with Chakra and air suddenly got blown away by a gust of wind.

"Awww, you'll get it next time" Her brother says while patting her shoulder as comfort as he plops down on the wooden bench beside the shop in exhaustion, pulling her down on the bench as weel so that she could also rest.

.

"D-do you think Sasuke-San is o-okay?" Mizuki suddenly asked with a worried voice as she stare up at the blue sky, filled with white fluffy cumulus clouds.

"Hmm, I'm not really sure about that... He did meet his brother and all..." Naruto replied with a slightly worried tone, thinking whether if it's okay to confront Sasuke about the event that happened earlier this morning.

"H-his big brother....broke his wrist" She says, remembering how Sasuke kept in his scream as he lets Itachi break his wrist easily.

They were pretty sure that Sasuke passed out after they left the hotel, which he did. He just didn't want to pass out and give Mizuki an anxiety attack, if he did pass out then she'll probably follow Might Guy and Sasuke back to Konoha.

"He'll sort that situation of his on his own... So let's not pry into his business okay? It looks like it can only be settled by the two and no one else" Naruto stated very maturely as he turns to his sister and then gave her his signature grin.

"And Sasuke is strong guy, so that broken wrist won't stop him from doing what he wants" He reassures his sister with a pat on the head.

"Y-yeah .... I just hope that we find T-Tsunade-san soon so that she could help Kakashi-sensei and S-Sasuke-san"  She say with a soft smile.

As if on cue, the wooden door of the shop slides open as Jiraiya exited the shop with a grin on his way then turned to the siblings with a thumbs up.

"Any news?"

"My dearest students! I have found out where Tsunade is!" He proudly says with his chest puffed out in pride, feeling like he just solved a long  time mystery.

"W-where is she?"

"AT THE BAR OF COURSE!!" He laughs, causing Mizuki and Naruto to deadpan at his response.

Why didn't we look there first....

♡¤♡¤♡¤♡¤♡

Since it was starting to turn night time, Jiraiya thought that maybe going at the bar in the evening since there might be a bigger chance to find her noisy demanding voice.