You Better Read This. It's Important.

Ahh I wanted to troll you guys but I can't really do it since more and more of you are threatening me LMAOOO

Like i care though 🤡

Now don't go comment

"UgHHHGGg I'm going to kill you WHEN I see you for faking another update🤡🤡🐍"

Or

"Die!" <<I actually got multiple threats like this for not updating
And I want to say that it is very immature.

Now.

I got over ten messages from readers telling me to update and stuff in this past week.

Again.

I can't.

WHY?

Because my grades are more important than this book.

WHY DO YOU SOUND SO RUDE?

I am not rude, I'm just tired of explaining my situation over and over and over again.

ARE YOU GOING TO ABANDON US?

WTF? I once did abandon this trilogy for a year straight but I came back to fix this and I need to release some stress as well. This is my way detoxing my mind from University works.

WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO UPDATE?

I swear to God, I've asked by this question for too many times.

And the reason is:

I HAVE A LIFE

ANYWAYYYYYYY

I'm not mad at anyone, just a little annoyed and disappointed since I've already been announcing it for the past 2 chapters that I won't be able to properly do my assessments.

Oh

Do you guys want Gay ships?

Because I don't plan to add any, so stop calling me Homophobic, you immature brats.

I support LGBTQ+ But not every story needs a gay ship.

If you want

Then go read some BNHA fanfics. That can help you :)

AHHHH I will try to update atleast once this week.

TRY

Bye potatoes!! Stay Fab!!

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿) ~ 💖