Chapter 62

Written: October 29, 2020

I did not regret doing a fake update ✨ #Sorrynotsorry🤡✨

¶×¶×¶×¶×¶×¶

-Mizuki-

I continue to play with Ku-chan's tail, noticing how thick a strand of fur is.

To be honest, I have no clue on how long I have been here in this place and I'm surprised that I haven't awakened yet. But there were multiple times that small tremors would happen which made both me and Ku-Chan very confused on what is happening in the real world.

Ku-Chan and I didn't really interact the whole time, it was more of a comfortable silence since he can just listen to my thoughts. Sometimes correcting my amazing grammar and sometimes just scoff.

He has been somewhat reassuring me as well when I start to worry about Oniu-chan and the others. Telling me that they will be okay and on their way to get me. I tried to believe that they will be okay though, but I keep having this gut feeling that something bad happened while I am unconscious.

Hey kid, looks like you're about to wake up.

I hear Ku-Chan says with an exhausted voice, noticing him groan out in frustration. Looking and sounding like he have to deal with something later on.... I wonder why?

I stand up from his tail and noticed a considerably large amount of yellow Chakra starts to flow out of the cage where Ku-Chan is currently in.

"W-why are yoh releasing Chakra? D-did something bad happen? Did s-someone got hurt?" I ask him in a very confused tone, wondering why he suddenly looks tensed and annoyed.

"That stupid Kogaine wrecked your face, your nose is almost broken, you have a cut on your bottom lip and at the right side of your forehead. A huge ass bruise on your chin...and I just sensed it right now.... So annoying..." He groans out before sliding me down into the wet ground, pushing me up to my feet.

" K-kogaine? " I ask him in shock but at the same time in sadness as well. Something made me feel like that he would never do that though...

Yeah, so when you wake up... Make sure you apply something cold on the bruised areas and clean the cuts. It'll take me a while to heal up your wounds, so be careful.

He says with a scoff, averting his ruby red eyes away from me.

"T-thank you for worrying" I tell him with a smile, causing him to let out a groan.

"Whatever, just wake up already. I'm sick if you" He says with a huff, watching him sit up and cross his arms.

-3rd Person-

The moon glistens up in the night sky, with the loud but harsh winds passing by the hidden cave where Team 7 is currently staying in. The disastrous day has finally came to an end with everyone all huddled up around the bonfire.

It has been more than eight hours since the very satisfying but disturbing event, with Kakashi and Sakura finally reunited with Naruto, Sasuke and the unconscious Mizuki. It was a short reunion, when Kakashi immediately runs up to the unconscious red head with a frown, disappointment written on his face as he blames himself for letting this happen to his little girl.

With Naruto peacefully reapplying the cream on Mizuki's forehead, Kakashi sets down and prepares everyone's sleeping bags.

As Sasuke silently watches the campfire, finally feeling a bit more lightened up that everyone is now together. Of course thinking about all the things that has happened since this morning. From walking up the mountains to being separated from the girls by a sudden explosion... From Sakura returning alone from the explosion to Sakura leading them to the cliff where the airship was.