Chapter 34

EDITED: JULY 21, 2020
.
.
.
.
OMG I got so much attack in this chapter BEFORE (2019) because of bulls being color blind and shit.

Can you guys chill the fuck down and just read 😭😭🤣🤣 THIS IS A FANFICTION! EXPECT THE MOST DUMBEST THINGS IN HERE 😂🤣🤣😅😅😅

.

Enjoyy!!
.
.

Happy Birthday to me 😗❤️

.
.

-3rd Person-

Dawn came by rather quickly as the sun slowly rise up from the horizon, elders and farmers waking up very early to do their morning routines as the roosters makes their loud sound to wake up the rest of the families.

Today is the day where one of the genin participant will be a Chuunin! Yeah, that's right! After so much fillers that the author wrote, it's finally the day of the final examination!!

"O-onii-chan! O-ONII-CHAN!! Wake up, wake up!!" A certain red head cheers as she bounce on  top of the bed, trying to wake her brother up in a very excited manner.

Mizuki has been adding more and more Chakra on her new ankle weights everyday, running as many laps as she could until she drops in exhaustion.

For the past two weeks, she can be seen sleeping in the most random places such as on top of Hiruzen's desk with a blanket on top of her.

Kakashi would find her body slouched on a well as she snores to dreamland.

Sasuke found Mizuki sleeping beside rabbits in a small local pet shop. Wondering how on earth she ended up inside the cage filled with rabbits.

Naruto literally found her floating on a pond not far from his training grounds, asleep. Her ankle weights were on the ground not far from her.

Sakura? That bitch literally disappeared like she didn't even exist in the first place. Where the hell was she anyways?

(I seriously don't know where she went)

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Five...more...minutes...." Naruto groans as he grabs Mizuki's ankles so that she stops jumping.

"E-eh? We're going to be late!! Wake up wake up!!" She exclaims as she shakes his sleeping figure.

"Mizuki.....it's five in the morning....the exam starts at eleven...." He says for a while then fell back to sleep without any second thoughts in mind to even sit up.

"B-but don't you want to warm up and  train a little b-before your fight?"

The next thing she knew,  Naruto pulled her back on bed and hugged her tightly to make her shut up. Causing Mizuki to pout a little and sulked at the ignorance.

"Mizuki, I love you and all but I searched for you until two in the morning to find you sleeping on top of a tree beside a bird's nest" He mumbles before completely dozing off.

"Hmp ! F-fine!" She huffs  with a pout then hugs her brother back while trying to fall back to sleep cause apparently, she woke up a bit too early than usual.

It's actually a miracle that they can wake up without having an alarm clock, maybe it's their body clock? Or maybe it's the Kurama's stuck inside them that waking them up, but who knows?

After a few minutes of trying to fall back to sleep, Mizuki f in bally snorted back to dreamland in the arms of Naruto.

Letting the sun rise higher and higher as the time reached from eight in the morning to late morning.