6

*Mays pov*

We walked up the drive way, Liam's arm wrapped around my waist. I knocked on the door and heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the door. "HELLOOO" Louis shouted in my face, "Hello to you to" I replied giving him a hug "Go up and talk to Grace, I'll talk to the boys" Liam whispered in my ear as I let go of Louis strangling hug, I nodded. "Grace?" I shouted "I'm in our room" Graces voice replied. I walked to our room, thinking of ways to break the news... We did our handshake that we got from Gavin and Stacey, yes we are both addicted to it! "Best friends, Best friends, never ever break friends, if you do I'll flush you down the loo and that will be the end of you!" We sung hugging each other. "You'll never guess what!!" An excited Grace exclaimed, I just shrugged. "Harry gave me his number, AND kissed me on the cheek!!" Grace squealed like a hamster.

"Niceee, Grace come sit down" I began, sitting on the floor, she just looked at me with a worried expression, I always came to Grace when I had a problem, so I guess she thought something bad had happened.. well "Umm you see Liam doesn't want to leave me again, soimgoingontourwiththemfor9months" I sobbed out, I turned to face Grace who was crying as well "But..you are allowed to come on tour for the last 4 and a half months" I smiled, Grace smiled as well "Your leaving me in every subjeecctt..When are you leaving?" Grace stuttered out "Umm about that, in 2 days, Liam said I can come to school on Monday though so I can spend it with you, and then we will be skyping, imessaging, and texting un till we see each other agaiinn" I cried, hugging Grace. "We have tomorrow to do something together, how about go in the pool, and take a load of photos?" I asked "Yeaah sounds good, the boys can come to as well" Grace winked "ahaha yeah, we can add the pictures to my memory book" We both giggled "Grace just remember you'll always be my best friend!!" I said "Likewise to you to" Grace replied, we hugged one more time "Let's go downstairs, Liam's telling the rest of them, how was your day?" I questioned knowing the answer..

As we walked to the living room, Grace told me about the tickle fight, the rap, the prank, the bath room and Harry. We were still silently sobbing as we reached our final destination(; They all looked at us with worried facial expressions "I can't wait till tomorrow and 4 and a half months, yes I will be counting!" Grace sung surprising us all everyone's worried facial expressions turned into relieved faces.. "Wait what's happening tomorrow?" Harry said with a confused face

*Harry's pov*

"Wait what's happening tomorrow?" I asked am I missing out on something or what? May and Grace looked at each other, and nodded- having a conversation with their eyes.. #FREAKY, I really need to speak to them about their 'magical' best friend things. "For our last day together, not at school we decided to go to down to the pool with you and take photos to put in my memory book" May said as if we were all dumb "Sounds good to me" Louis shouted breaking me of from my thoughts. They looked extremely calm and happy considering May is leaving Grace tomorrow. Louis, Niall, Zayn and I thought that would happen after all Liam and May are very close. Management for once allowed this, I heard Liam call them one day.. hes been planning it for ages. "Earth to Harry" I had 6 pairs of eyes staring at me "Geeezus guys, give me a heart attack and no one will be leaving" *anyone watch celebrity juice and Joey Essex thought Jesus's mums name was zezus? Aha*

"I'mm boreed" May and Grace said together, "Let's watch toystory!!" "No shrek" "Toystory" "Shrek" We let the siblings battle it out for which film we would be watching.. I went on my phone, 1 new message from:- Unknown I looked around the room, Grace was smiling at her phone, aha busted!

Unknown:-

Heyaa, have fun with them two on the tour bus...Graceee x

I changed Grace's name to Grace(; x

Grace(; x

Heyy, gee ikr can't wait though for when you come and join I'll be counting down too ;) H x

I looked up at Grace, and saw her blushing and smiling, what a little cutie ;)

"Shrek it is" Liam reluctantly said "Aww did little Liam get beaten by his little sister" I said mocking him "HAHAHA course he did, I always win don't I Louis?" May said standing up on the sofa, holding up Shrek like a trophy.. Louis sheepishly looked at May, don't think she will be letting that one go. "Did I say you're allowed to stand on the sofa?" I questioned her; she looked like a rabbit had been caught in the headlights. "Umm sorry" May apologised. Everyone started laughing; we were having a 'rofl' moment well apart from the girls they were just staring at us as if we had escaped the mental hospital. "Of course we are allowed to stand on the sofas we have no rules" Louis sung and jumped onto the sofa. "Well apart fro-" Liam started but Louis ran of the sofa and jumped on Liam, putting his finger up to his lips to shut him up "Shh baby" Louis whispered but failed at it "Eww gross that's nothing I should be made to witness.. ever!" May said and walked out the room, Grace followed not wanting to witness anymore of Louis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it? I amm borredd so updated :D Vote and Comment :D next update will be:- i dont know, never keep to what i say aha ;)

May x