23

*Liam’s pov*

It has been two weeks. Two weeks since May and Nicky have been a couple. Two weeks since I announced Sophia is out of the picture. Two weeks since May and I have been on good terms, which is amazing to have my lil sis back.

As of right now we are flying out of America and heading towards Brazil for two nights.

“Hey May” I smirked at rhyming technique I used, which annoys May.

“What?” She plainly replied, lifting her head up from Nicky’s shoulder to face me. (I was sat next to Louis, Harry and Grace was sat in the seats on the other aisle next to us, Zayn and Niall were in front of them, and then the love birds i.e. May and Nicky were in front of me and Louis. The five seconds of summer boys were sat behind us with Eleanor and Paul) (If that makes sense)

“This reminds me of when we first flew to Florida and you scared the living daylights out of Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael” I stifled my laughter and May’s cheeks turned a light shade of pink and her blue eyes glared at me as if there was no tomorrow.

“What happened?” Nicky question, looking at May. I left the conversation and turned my phone on; making sure it was on airplane mode. I turned to Louis and poked him; quickly turning away pretending it wasn’t me.

Louis poked me back, before quickly turning to the window acting as if it wasn’t him, this game carried on until the air hostess gave us a weird look while wheeling her trolley over filling with food and drinks. As soon as the trolley got to Grace, Harry Louis and I, we all took as much as we could: Crisps, Sandwiches, Grapes, Cakes, Beer and some apple juice (which was taken by Grace). After the air hostess gave us an even weirder look she moved on to the next row.

I took a bite of a cheese sandwich, which was quite dry. I took a swig of the Beer to wash the sandwich down and leaned forward to see what May and Nicky were up to. They were eating crisps and drinking a type of soft drink while watching a film on Nicky’s phone; well it’s all right for some.

I took a grape and threw it over to where Niall and Zayn were sitting, hitting it directly on Niall’s head. I looked down at my lap, in attempt to show it wasn’t me who threw the grape at Niall. Louis smirked at me, and threw another grape at Niall, who knew it was us as we were the only people to have a bunch of green grapes, but it was fun to pretend it wasn’t us. After a few more grapes being thrown Niall had enough and went to complain to Paul, who told us off and took our grapes away.

“Louis and Liam stop throwing grapes at Niall!” Paul sternly spoke, earning laughter from almost everyone on the plane.

I unlocked my phone, seeing the background of May and I before the tour, I smiled at the memory and opened flappy birds. My highest score is 69, every time I try and beat it I can’t get passed 10, it’s like the bird doesn’t want me to beat my score. The sound of the app every time I touched the screen, made the game more intense. I could feel Louis stare as I approached 60. Just 10 more!

“Liamm” Louis whispered in my ear, I shrugged him off now wasn’t the time for him to tell me something which wasn’t funny but I had to pretend it was.

“Do you want a grape, I saved some” Louis spoke loudly in my ear, making me get distracted from flappy birds and looking up to see Louis holding some fluffy grapes which had obviously been stored in his hoody pocket and collected some of the fluff on the way.

“Louis! I was on 68, and you distracted me with those fluffy grapes” I whined, locking my screen out of frustration, I don’t want a cracked screen from playing flappy birds too much.

I crossed my arms and turned away from Louis, jokingly, ignoring him, which was quite hard to do considering he was putting the grapes in my ear. I shook him off and turned around in my seat so I was facing the aisle.