20

HII sorry! Wattpad decided to delete chapter 20 and make it into its own book/fan fiction thingy so here is chapter 20 again ;) 

I will probably update tomorrow, or somewhen next week as it is the Easter Holidays!!

Have a good Easter, oh and has anyone else got a message at the top of wattpad saying you have to change your wattpad password? Is it a scam, or do I actually need to change it? As i dont want to loose any of my stuff

Anyway byee x (This is more of a filler, so its quite bad ;) )

*Sophia’s pov*

Today went perfectly to plan; Liam spent the whole day with me, and didn’t think once about his sister, Meg, Mia, Maya? He took me out to an amazing, posh, restaurant where we had a couple’s lunch and 2 bottles of champagne.

Once we had finished our expensive lunch we walked along the beach, and I spotted everyone and Maya, having way too much fun. I linked arms with Liam, and we walked past the group plus Maya a few times but not once did Liam say hi to them, or even acknowledge them, I don’t even think they noticed him.

While walking back we saw Grace, Eleanor and Maya walk to the ice cream van, so I asked Liam if we could get one and of course he said yes. We finally made it to the end of the queue, and Maya made eye contact with me, I smirked and look at Liam who was staring at me, well who wouldn’t?

I am currently standing front row at the concert, Liam was staring at me as he sung, and I felt like I was the only girl in the room. I looked to the right and there was Maya glaring at me from backstage, someone is a bit jealous, my plan to get rid of Maya, Mia? Is working, I started jumping up and down, clapping my hands in joy.

“THANK YOU EVERYONE, YOU HAVE BEEN AMAZING!! GOOD NIGHT!” Louis shouted from the stage, everyone screamed when he shouted. One by one all the boys said their good byes, but I didn’t wait for that, I quickly got my back stage pass and walked towards the doors, heavily guarded by security.

“Move.” I showed the guards my pass, before shoving past them, eager to find Liam, not wanting him to see Maya. The guards looked at me as if I had grown 2 heads, and then went back to check the passes of the annoying, loud teenage girls who would occupy the boys for about 30 minutes. Great.

“Liaam” I sweetly called, looking in all the rooms trying to find my boyfriend. I was about to open the hair and makeup door when I heard someone shouting

“So you had a nice date then Liam? Did you have a nice ice cream as well? I was right in front of you but you didn’t even notice me! How do you think that makes me feel huh?” I heard Maya whine from inside, I smirked to myself, and half of the plan is completed.

All of a sudden Maya stormed out of the room, tears spilling down her face

“Well well well speak of the devil” I smirked as Maya shook her head at me, and walked out of the building.

“Liam! The concert was amazing baby!”I hugged Liam, who gladly accepted it

“What’s wrong baby?” I questioned looking up at Liam, who had tears in his eyes; in return Liam just sighed and shook his head

“It’s just May being a pain” [a/n ahaaaaa] Oh so that’s her name. I just shrugged my shoulders, and kissed him on the lips

“We will sort it out don’t worry” I said breaking up the kiss, and taking his hand, walking back to the tour bus. Liam squeezed my hand, following me out to the tour bus

“She just thinks that she can take over things, and she thinks she has to be my main priority. I am my own person, I took May and 2 of her friends on this tour with my own free will, I didn’t have to do it. In fact I could just send the 3 of them back home” Liam ranted as we walked through the tour bus doors.

“Oh so that’s how you feel about me? Don’t worry I’m going” Maya sniffed, walking past with her suitcase half zipped up.

“May it’s dark out, don’t go, I didn’t mean it” Liam begged, letting go of my hand, reaching out towards Maya. Maybe he’s just saying that, maybe he actually wants her to go but he is just saying that to make it look like he actually cares. Yeah that will be the reason

“F-fine but you have already broken one promise, next time we are in a hotel I’m sharing with Harry, Lou and Grace. In the tour bus I will only talk to you two” She pointed evilly towards the two of us “if I need to, or there is an emergency, understand?” Liam and I shook our heads, showing we understood

“Fine with me” Liam muttered as we walked towards the living area, and turned the telly on, high volume.

“Balls! Forgot the meet n greet” Liam grunted from the sofa

“It’s fine, they will cover for you don’t worry” I responded

I smirked at Maya, while walking towards Liam who engulfed me in a hug, I gladly accepted it. Turning my head I saw Maya sitting alone looking at her phone, crying. I mentally patted my back; Liam is finally leaving his sister for me.

Being a Payneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें