21

After the event that happened last night I went to bed and cried myself to sleep.

As of now I am drinking Yorkshire tea, my new obsession, whilst thinking of what to do today. I heard footsteps come from the bed area, turning my head I was greeted by a tired looking Grace.

“Heya want to do something today once we have got to where ever we are going?” I asked her, as she seated herself next to me on the sofa.

“Yeah sure, we are going to Kentucky” Grace sniggered at the name; I laughed gaining weird looks from Nicholas and Niall who had just walked to the sofas.

“Want to go shopping?” I asked Grace as I put the now empty mug in the sink.

“Yeah! I need to get some more shorts” Grace replied, making herself a mug of coffee

I walked over to the sofas, sitting myself on Nicholas who was playing Mario karts on his Nintendo with Niall. He put his arm around me, still playing Mario karts; I leant to the right so he could see what he was doing.

I heard a camera click, and looked up to see Grace standing there with her phone out, earning a glare from me, Nicky was to engrossed to notice.

“Awh you two, anyway Nicholas want to go shopping when we get to Kentucky?” Grace gushed, clapping her hands

Nicholas paused his game, wrapping his arms around me.

“Nah think I might stay with the boys and do boy stuff” Nicky laughed

“Half an hour till we get to Kentucky” The bus driver shouted from well obviously the bus seat

I got up from Nicky’s lap, pulling Grace into the bed compartments, to change from our pyjamas and get our bags set for our shopping trip.

“Oh my gosh! We should go to KFC!” I shouted, erupting in laughter, Grace caught on and joined in laughing as well. KFC in Kentucky aha...

“Right so we will meet you at KFC at say 1 for lunch, that gives you 3 hours to shop and whatever you girls do” Louis spoke up, looking at his watch for confirmation on the time. Eleanor stayed with Louis and the boys; well she made the wrong choice;)

I nodded my head, walking off in the direction of Primark and Hollister ~A/N I have not a clue what shops there are in Kentucky so using British shops ;) ~

“May look at these shorts! They are lush!” Grace exclaimed from somewhere in the clothing rails.

After Grace and me buying new shorts and t-shirts we still had 1 hour left until we met everyone back at KFC. We decided to take a seat by a lake near the shopping centre, people watching. I love people watching, just watching the average Bill walking by or a family having a picnic together. Makes me miss my dad, who left mum when I was like 5, I have never seen him since. Oh well I have lived 10 years without him, so mum must be doing something right, bringing up two children by herself.

“May look over there!” Grace pointed to the other side of the lake where I saw the One Direction boys, Eleanor oh and Sophia and Liam. I looked closely to see Liam walking with a hot drink, his head down staring at his hot beverage. I looked ahead, a girl walking towards Liam with her head down staring at her phone. She had long, brown hair and looked quite sporty from her figure. They were obviously going to bump into each other, I counted down in my head.

5

4

3

2