22

~Mays pov~

I was sitting in the tour bus, next to Nicky, waiting to get toPennsylvania. Liam has been on his phone all morning and all of yesterday, except when they were doing there concert (obviously) probably texting Kate.

“When do you leave for the xfactor tour?” I leaned onto Nicky’s neck, whispering into his ear so no one could listen into our conversation.

“Couple of weeks why?” Nicky whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

“No reason” I smiled walking off to find Grace, who was eating food with Niall, chocolate cake to be specific.

“Grace can I talk to you please?” I asked, not getting too close as cake was flying everywhere.

“Yhesh” She replied, cake still evident in her mouth, I nodded my head ushering her into the bed compartments. She followed wiping her mouth on her sleeve of her white cardy which was now stained with chocolate.

“So I haven’t really spent time with Nicky, so can you help me plan a date?” I asked, watching Grace’s eyes light up with the word date. She nodded her head eagerly, patting the space next to her on her bed in which she was sitting on. I sat down to see Grace already got her laptop up and running, typing things to do inPennsylvania. My eyes widen, she was more excited than me, she clicked on the top answer, which loaded a page of top 10 things to do in Pennsylvania.

They were all options like go to an Art Museum or Go hiking, all of them were pretty rubbish apart from one which stood out for me:

9. Take the kids to Sesame Place. That sounds so much fun! I clicked on it, ignoring the questioning look from Grace. The description said:If you have children, they may especially love a visit to Sesame Place, where they can interact with Big Bird and the gang, go on rides, enjoy treats and just have fun. Okay so Nicky and I may be in our teen years but going to sesame place seems like so much fun, which is where I will take Nicky on our surprise date.

I did more research, finding out times and what you can do there, while Grace went back to eating with Niall surprise surprise.

“What you doing in here?” Harry asked, pulling the curtain back, which Grace closed despite my protests, but she said it is more secretive and Nicky won’t suspect anything… I could have moved it myself but that is effort.

“Nothing, hey when we get to Pennsylvania can I go somewhere on my own maybewithNicky?” I rushed out, feeling my cheeks turn a shade of pink.

“Awwh course you can, wait BOYYSS-” Harry answered, but I slapped my hand over his mouth before he told all the boys, I don’t want to be bullied by all of them and plus Nicky would come and that would ruin the surprise.

“Please don’t tell them, or Nicky it’s a surprise, please please please don’t tell them especially Liam” I begged, praying he would listen to me for once and not tell them. Harry put his hands up for defence and ran off, probably to tell the others.

I risked getting bullied and walked into the main room where everyone but Nicky was in, what a surprise Harry was whispering in Zayn’s ear, who whispered to Louis, to Eleanor, to Niall, to Grace to Liam and to Sophia. Wait why did Grace tell Liam, does she want me to get murdered? I gave her the look, showing her she did something wrong.

“Sorry I got caught up in the moment” She replied, I just laughed at her, quickly silencing when Nicky walked in, everyone looked suspicious great thanks guys