18

“May’s pov*

The tour bus is amazing!! Grace and I got two top bunks opposite each other, Harry and Louis getting the other top bunks, Harry on my side, Louis on Graces side. Nicholas is below me, Liam below Grace. Zayn below Louis, Niall below Harry and Eleanor on another top bunk on my side.

At the moment the boys minus Nicky were getting ready for their concert. Grace, Nicky and I are on the sofa watching TV and on our phones, like the sociable people we are. Eleanor was in her bunk listening to music and on her phone.

We were happily watching TV when Louis jumped on all three of us.

“Mission zip-ties and ketchup is a go” Louis whispered and then got up and walked out the bus, with the other 4 boys.

“Oh and Eleanor is coming with us” He shouted behind him, holding Eleanor’s hand, I waved to her and she waved back.

“Couldn’t he of just told us that, rather than nearly killing us” Grace sighed, while getting up.

“You” She pointed towards Nicky “get the zip ties and baking soda from Louis room and you” She pointed towards me “are coming with me to get the ketchup and make dinner for everyone which will need ketchup” Nicky and I just sat there

“What you waiting for?” Grace clapped her hands together, walking towards the kitchen. I quickly got up running after her.

“You do know I can’t cook right?” I asked Grace, who was busy getting ingredients out the cupboards and mini fridge.

“Can’t we just get a McDonalds drive thru as everyone has ketchup with McDonalds, and we don’t run the risk of burning down this 5* tour bus” I sat down at the table making my point

“Fine” Grace huffed and put back all the ingredients she just got out, which consisted of flour, eggs, carrots, potatoes, and sausages?

“What were you going to make anyway?” I questioned

“Umm I’m not too sure, just mix it all together and see what we end up with?” Grace shrugged her shoulders

“Yep we are defiantly going to McDonalds”

We sat at the mini dining table which only 2 people could sit at, but that’s better than nothing.

“Right I got the zip ties, and baking soda” Nicky put his hands up which held the objects needed to prank my brother and the rest of One Direction, minus Louis.

.

.

“How many spoon fulls of baking soda was it again?” Nicky asked as he spooned baking powder into the ketchup bottle

“2” I plainly replied, thinking of a way to attach Liam and Harry to their chairs with zip ties without being caught.

“Oh whoops” Nicky sheepishly smiled

“How much did you put in?”

“Err 5 spoon fulls” Nicky stared at the bottle of ketchup

“PAHAHA” I quickly put the lid on the bottles and put a green sticker on the label, so we know which one is the baking soda ketchup.

“When we get our McDonalds we need to remember to offer Niall and Zayn this ketchup” I pointed the bottle with a green star on.

Nicky saluted and went to the sofa, where Grace was sat, watching us both intensely

“Take a picture it will last longer” I waved my hands in front of Grace’s eyes, snapping her out of her trance.

“Sorry, was just thinking why don’t we go to the concert, and while Liam and Harry are getting their hair and makeup done we can attach them to their chairs?” Grace suggested