15

Woohoo I'm updating! But it won't be that good considering I'm on my phone:P

*Mays pov*

I feel like a big weight has been lifted of my shoulder since I told El, hopefully she will stick to her promise and not tell anyone.

Right now we are in a shopping centre, in disguises so we won't get mobbed. I'm wearing high waisted shorts, and a light pink flowy top that reaches my belly button, as you can see I'm amazing at describing(; I'm also wearing a ginger wig, and pink ray bans . El was wearing high waisted shorts too, a black tight top tucked in the shorts, a blonde wig and yellow ray bans. okay so are disguises weren't great but they were working!

"Can we go in Jack Wills pleaaseee?" I begged to El, holding her hand in a friendly way.

"Sure lets go!" El said, running towards Jack Wills, pulling me along with her.

I looked around at all the clothes, I want them all! I went up to the hoodies, and got a purple one in my size. I tried it on over my top, not bothering to go and wait in the queue for the changing rooms.

"You gunna get that? you can be twins with Harry" El mentioned from behind me, scaring the life out of me.

I nodded, walking to the checkout, El following me with a new top and shorts.

The checkout person was a girl about my age maybe older, she has strawberry blonde hair, in a braid around her shoulders.

"Heya!" I put my hoodie, up on the counter

"Hey there, you're really pretty!" The girl exclaimed, she can hardly talk well she just did but she is really pretty!

"Aha thanks, so are you!" I smiled at her while handing the money over to her

"Here's your change what's your name?" The girl questioned handing me my change

"Thanks, May, and you?"

"Nice name, I'm April, haha we are both months"

I started laughing as El came over to me

"We need to go now"

"Okay, can I have your number April?" I handed my phone over to her, hoping she would agree

"Yeah sure, put your number in mine too please" April punched her number into my phone me doing the same.

"Thanks byeee April!" We swapped phones back before I walked off.

"Byee May!" I walked away, looking at my phone. April saved her name as- 'APRIL,May,June,July' haha, I saved mine as 'April,MAY,June,July' great minds think alike.

"What you laughing about?" El quizzed me as we wondered around the shopping centre.

"Just April, can we get some food please?" I asked

"Yeah sure there's a mcDonalds over there" El pointed out

"Yes please!" we literally ran over to it, earning a few weird stares. oh well, you only live once right?

We walked in the queue deciding what to eat, 'I might have the chicken burger and chips with a strawberry milkshake' I thought out loud,

"Same!" Eleanor agreed with me

We walked over to the counter thing where Eleanor ordered 2 chicken burgers, 2 medium chips and 2 strawberry milkshakes please"

"Sure that'll be "5.59" the cashier said

El handed over the money, while i took the food over to a table in the corner.

"I never have understood why they say 59p why can't it be 60 or 50p?" El started ranting while she sat down

I nodded my head in agreement

"I know what you mean, it's annoying and then you get a penny change" we both started laughing

"Right I'm starving, enough talking" El said digging out her food, passing mine to me.

We ate in a comfortable silence, enjoying our food.

"Hey El thanks for earlier" I smiled at the girl in front of me

"Your welcome, remember you can come to me if you ever need anything" El spoke to me

"Thank you so much! can we go back to the hotel now?"

"Yeah sure, let's go" we picked up our bags from Jack Wills, Hollister, Super dry, French connection, top shop and new look.

*back at the hotel*

"LIAAMMM!" I shouted while running into the hotel room, with my bags still on my arms.

"In here!" He shouted from the main room, I ran in their and all the one direction boys 5SOS boys as well as Eleanor! Oh and Sophia sitting practically on my brother . Great. I looked over to Eleanor to see her glaring at Sophia, so was all the boys actually, maybe El told them. I quickly went back to our bedroom and put my new jack wills hoodie on. I ran back and sat next to Harry, texting April and Grace.

"HEY TWIN!" Harry shouted in my ear.

"Ugh look at her" Harry whispered to me, I burst out laughing, maybe this tour is going to turn out okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's not very long, like I said I'm on my phone. hope you all enjoy it, comment and vote please! And read my other story 'Brother Hunt'

Comment if you want me to read any of your fan fictions or anything!

303 reads guys! Thanks😘

May x