13

*Sophias pov*

All I needed to do is make Liam want to spend more time with me then his sister and she will be out of the picture. I laughed to myself as I sat in my office waiting for a room service call. I decided to text Liam asking if he wanted to meet up today, as my shift finishes in 1 hour.

To-SoontobemineLiam<3

Hey, do you want to meet up with me today? Maybe go to the cinema? My shift finishes in 1 hour, Sophia x

What? Better start getting him to forget about his sister now! :*

*Liams pov*

I woke up to my phone saying I had received a text. As I opened my eyes I realised May and I had fallen asleep on the sofa. SHIT! I quickly checked my phone 10:45 SHIT!

"May, May! Wake up!" May just rolled over and pulled her duvet over her head, to somehow make me stop shouting in her ear.

"Eleanor is coming at 10, and then she was going to take you shopping, its 10:45!" May jumped up when I mentioned Eleanor's name, how sweet:$

"WHAT? Why didn't you wake me earlier?" May mumbled as she walked to our room to get ready. Picking up the bowls from last night i walked into the kitchen to be greeted by a note:

You both looked so peaceful last night, we didn't want to wake you. Lou and I have gone out together, we should be back around 11 and then I can take May out shopping!

Love El and Lou :* xx

Bless them, wait its nearly 11 now! I hurried into our bedroom and quickly got changed while May was in the shower. Whilst putting away our duvets and tidying up the main room, I remembered I recieved a text this morning. Once I put the cups on the sink I jumped on to the sofa, snatching my phone while landing. I unlocked m phone, to see 1 new text from an unknown number.. Please don't be a fan! As much as I love them I don't really want my number to be spread like a house on fire.

From-unknown

Hey, do you want to meet up with me today? Maybe go to the cinema? My shift finishes in 1 hour, Sophia x

Phew! It wasn't a fan;) I quickly changed Sophia's name in my contacts from

Unknown-->Sophiaa;)

To-Sophiaa;)

Hey, I would love to I have an interview around 12 and then a rehearsal afterwards.. not sure what time we finish but I can pick you up afterwards? I will text you when I am finished! Can't wait! Liam x

After I replied to Sophia, I checked the time 10:57

"MAAY ARE YOU READY YET?" Not bothering to go anywhere, so resorting to shouting, looks like I'm not the only lazy one...

"YEAHH WHYY?" May shouted back, see I said I'm not the only lazy one, must run in the family? Yeah maybe

"Why did you ask if i were ready?" May asked seating herself next to me on the rather comfy hotel sofa.

"Eleanor left a note saying she would pick you up at 11 to go shopping with her" As soon as the words left my mouth, there were shouting and knocking at the door

"QUICK OPEN UP THE DOOOOR, THE CRAZY LADY IS COMING!!" That had to be Louis, wonder where Eleanor was. Chuckling, I jogged to the door, opening it to be greeted by a puffed out Eleanor and a frantic Louis.

"What the heck happened here then?" Once i fully opened the door May ran over to us looking really excited

"Well I may have knocked on the wrong door on the wrong floor and started shouting at it for you to open it, so I started running thinking it was El behind me in fact it was the crazy lady!! And El was running away but she went up the stairs, i took the lift which closed just before the crazy lady was about to enter" Louis explained while making himself a drink. May and I started laughing not really knowing what to say to that.