Wake The Beast

Ajax raised a hand and Caden trembled in anticipation. He didn't know what he expected to happen but he felt it in his bones that it would change everything. They would take a step that couldn't be revised.

Softly, Ajax touched Caden's jaw, his fingers warm. Slowly he let them trail down, for sure feeling the cougar's pulse fluttering under the sensitive skin. He stopped when he reached the top of the jacket and looked Caden in the eyes to make sure it was okay. With a quick pull he unzipped the jacket and revealed the tight T-shirt underneath.

"I could do so many things to you," Ajax murmured as he ran his hand over his torso, only the thin fabric separating them. "Every single thing making you cum."

Caden mewled, not sure if he was embarrassed by the words or turned on, probably both.

The lion pulled up the T-shirt a little bit and caressed the exposed skin there, pushing his thumb under the waistband of Caden's pants and teasing him.

They were in no hurry, taking their time with undressing and revealing inch for inch of heated skin. Ajax peppered kisses down Caden's neck while gently pushing him backwards until they fell onto the soft mattress. Reflexively Caden spread his legs so the other man could settle between them, their naked bodies rubbing enticingly against each other.

Ajax worshipped Caden, there was no other word to describe it. The way he touched him, the way he drew breathless sounds out of him and the way he seemingly knew exactly what would make Caden loose his mind.

Caden took it all, baring his neck when Ajax sucked on it, spreading his legs even wider to get a little bit more friction. His hands roamed over Ajax' body, scratching his muscular back and pulling him closer.

His head fell back with a low moan when Ajax kissed his sternum and then wandered to the right until he could lick the pink nub there. Caden arched his back and he fisted his hands in Ajax' disheveled hair.

"Please," he mewled and screwed his eyes shut, a fierce blush overtaking his face. If he already begged now, what would he do later on?

Ajax listened to his shy plea and stroked his cock a few times and Caden's toes curled in the process, heat settling heavily in his stomach. His hips bucked upwards in an attempt to finish himself off though Ajax withdrew and slapped him on the thigh. The sting made him jolt and he stared at the lion confused.

"My naughty kitten," he purred amused and bent down to kiss the cougar lovingly. Their lips met in a slow dance, unhurried but none the less hot and sensual. Caden nipped Ajax' lower lip and the lion growled playfully, punishing him with another rough kiss.

Ajax sat back on his haunches - Caden's legs still around his hips - and let his gaze roam over the cougar who lay in front of him like a virgin sacrifice, cheeks flushed, eyes blown wide, his hair a messy halo around his head.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he whispered and ran the tips of his fingers over the flat stomach of his sacrifice. Caden shivered and grabbed the duvet to hold on to. The way Ajax was looking at him made him feel so wanted.

Ajax retrieved a bottle from the nightstand where he had undoubtedly placed it during his preparations and squirted some of the clear fluid onto his fingers. He stroked Caden's penis and moved down with the other, trailing over his tensed balls to the little striated star between his cheeks.

Caden flinched back, surprised by the unfamiliar feeling of someone touching him back there but Ajax held him down and began to gently massage the protective muscles, spreading the lube in the process.

"I'll be gentle," he soothed him. "Just relax and feel."

He carefully tried to push one finger in but Caden instantly tensed up and yowled in protest. Ajax went back to stroking him slowly and just running his fingers over his entrance until the cougar settled back down again. In a quick motion he slipped one finger in and groaned when Caden's tight channel immediately clenched around it.