Release

Mature scene you can skip when you symbols ~♡~. Enjoy

Chapter 50

Creed's uncle driveway was littered with several cars. I noticed the unassuming sedans with tinted windows that belonged to CIF. We parked a few cars back from the entrance when I felt a slap on my ass.

I glared behind me to see my mate grinning at me as I rubbed my backside. "Hey what the fuc.. why did you hit me."

"I couldn't resist sweet cheeks." He slowly pulled in his bottom lip as his eyes glazed over with a lustful stare. He knew what he was doing, he figured out that sucking on his bottom lip turned me on. I was still feeling a burning need to rip his clothes and ride him until I was satisfied. I needed to be strong and not give into my primal need to mate with Creed.

"Don't let it happen again. I'm not one of those pain and pleasure chicks." I grumbled trying to ignore his teasing. Both of us were still on a high from killing those rogues sent by Carson. It lead to a few hours of hot, steamy sex, but somehow I was still feeling sexual frustrated. It seemed that I couldn't get enough of Creed.

We needed to be focus on the business at hand, not acting like horny teenagers. With that being said, since my forced shift I could feel another wave of sexual desires flare up. Creed's eyes flash as his wolf felt my needs and a deep, throaty rumble emitted from his chest.

Creed pounced, pulling me to his body and his face dove into the crook of my neck. I groan as his lips latch onto my skin pulling it into his mouth; sky rocketing my sexual levels.

"I know what type of chick you are! The screaming and demanding kind. " He nipped at my ear and my hands pulled at his hair bringing his lips to my greedy ones.

"Ugghhhmmm." Someone was clearing their throat, dousing the sexual fire that was building between us. "Eva I see you are doing okay."

I turned in Creed's arms facing his dad. "I'm doing better than okay. I'm back to hundred percent." Creed's arm looped around my chest his hand resting on my shoulder. I pressed against his erection still needing some sexual friction.

"Well you two coming in?" His dad eyes danced with amusement at us.

I broke free from Creed reluctantly. "Of course."
Creed blew out a frustrated sigh as we followed his dad inside.

This isn't over sweet cheeks.

I ignored his warning, tuning him out of my brain, and tried my best to tamper down my own lust.

The house was filled with CIF members, Creed's family, a couple of councilmen, and Silas security team. Silas had turned his latge dining room into the command center. The dining room table was covered in papers with the leaders surrounding it. My eyes zeroed in on Perry Klaus, he was one of the best from the CIF. If he was here, it meant Ricker was really invested in this mission. Creed placed a gentle kiss to the back of my neck before joining his family at the head of the table.

I walk to the table stopping next to Perry standing on the opposite side of the Wrights.

"Pesch glad you are joining this mission."

"I'm surprised to see you here Klaus."

"Ricker thought I should be involved."

"What do we have?" I looked at the maps on the table.

"They have councilmen held up in the black site in Canton."

"You mean our old training facility?"

"You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Would you two care to enlighten the rest of us on what you are discussing."

I hadn't realized that all the chatter had ceased and all eyes were on us.

Perry spoke up before I could. "We know the building. It was an one we used back a few years ago. We closed it down after there was a breach and some of the scientists were abducted."

"It served as a training facility for new recruits. It also housed a lab." I piped in. "We always thought it was an inside job. They knew exactly how to gain access. The attack was organize with precision. I guess we know now who the inside guy is."

"Pesch is right they knew all the weak spots and how our security worked. We have a break. We know the building and know the best places to gain access. Okay we should break off in four teams."

Over the next hour we constructed our plan of action. We decided that me and Creed would be on separate teams to minimize distractions. After the plans were solidified, we were in a holding pattern for thirty minutes.

Bathroom now!

I glanced up from my conversation from the people I knew at CIF to Creed exiting the living room.

"Excuse me." I left the group and enter the hallway, when my wrist was seized and I was jerked into the adjacent bathroom. I was slammed against the door as hungry lips covered mine.

~~~♡~~~

I threw my arms around his neck and shoved my tongue into his mouth. Creed suck on my tongue erupting small moans from me. This is what I desperately needed. A sexual release so that I will be focus on the rescue mission. Creed knew exactly what I needed. He grabbed my ass cheeks, squeezing and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around him grinding into his male hardness.

I need you in me now.

Creed wasted no time moving us to the counter and bent me over on my stomach with ass in the air. He quickly undid my jeans pulling them down to my ankles. I wiggle my bare ass at him as I watch him through the mirror licking his lips as he rub each cheek. I enjoyed watching him as he undid his pants and pulled down his underwear unleashing his pleasure rod.

He palmed himself in his hands as he teased me as he ran it across my wet core. I growled with frustration and he spank my ass in retaliation. My ass stung fom his heavy hand. Before I could utter one word of protest, he slammed into me. My protest turned into whimper as our eyes met in the mirror. I pushed back on him wanting more and then it began. The primal dance that with each thrust brought us closer to the edge. The more we tried to reach top of the pinnacle, the faster and harder he moved in and out of me. I could feel the tightness coil inside as Creed continued to thrust. Creed yanked on my ponytail pulling me up to get better access to my mark. The moment his warm breath hit the mark, delicious waves of heat ran through my body.

"Oh my fuck! My eyes! Could you two at least lock the door!"

"GET OUT!" We both screamed at James neither one of us stopping our momentum.

Our eyes locked again in the mirror and with several more strokes, Creed brought me to the edge and I reveled in the bliss that took over my body. Creed came after me within a couple more strokes releasing his essence in me.

~~~♡~~~

God I needed that.

We both did. Let's get cleaned up before my brother barges in here again.

We emerged a few minutes later with James standing guard.

"Seriously next time lock the door." He bumped Creed's shoulder as he entered the bathroom and slammed the door. We both looked at each and burst out into laughter.

"I think he is traumatize."

"Nah, he is being extra. He acts likes I've never caught him with his mate. He'll get over it. You better?"

"Actually yes, I feel more relaxed. Thanks."

"Hey that's what mates are for. You can use my body anytime you want sweet cheeks."

"Oh that reminds me, don't ever slap my ass again." I slapped his junk hard bringing him to his knees. "Ok sweet cheeks." I sang and blew him a kiss walking back into the dining room.

A/N

What did you think.. no action as I promise well not of the fighting kind. Decided to break up the chapter so I can update sooner. Next chapter is rescue mission.

Don't forget to vote /comment.

Nicci ♡