Chapter 7

Italics are Lana's dream. Regular is reality

 Regular is reality

Lana

"Is that all you got?" I say laying on the ground "My grandmother could hit harder than that"

I was laying on the cold ground and I ignored the pain and sat back up.

"You never know when to give up do you? Not even when it's the best for you" Tori says and i could hear the annoyance in her voice

One of the big guys took a step forward but Tori placed her hand on his shoulder making him stop. "I'll handle this" she tells him

I could hear her heels hit the floor as she walked closer to me. I was already sitting up supporting my hands on my knees. But, once she stood right in front of me she lifted her right leg and kicked me with enough force I quickly fell back. I was weak, I knew that much. I was being tortured mentally and physically. Once my back hit the ground I laid like that for a few seconds when Tori placed her foot on my neck and pushed in. I quickly wrapped my hands around her foot trying to pry it off but couldn't. The more I tried the harder she pressed down making me cough.

 The more I tried the harder she pressed down making me cough

"Come on" she says finally releasing me

I coughed and continued to cough as I tried to breathe in. The same guy who was with Tori finally began to walk to me and reached down to drag me. I forced myself to stand up again. I was barely standing holding all my weight onto my right leg but I quickly fell right back down to my knees seeing as I was too weak.

I was beginning to feel more tired by the minute. After days of using me as their punching back I barely had enough strength to keep my eyes open. The same guy finally reached down and held me up against the wall as he tied my hands. Once he finally let go I fell straight to the ground hurting my knees all over again. As soon as he walked to the side he pulled on the chain holding me and forced me to stand to my feet. My head was falling all over the place as I tried to stay awake. I knew that the second I fell asleep they would play with my mind again.

"Honesty, I thought you would have died after all we've done to you" I can hear Tori say with a hint of amusement "heck maybe even lost your mind"

"What can I say" I say gaining all the strength I had to lift my head "I'm not easily broken"